Reviews for Walking on Ice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Hello! I read this fic back around when you first put it out (and coincidentally it was around the same time I finished reading Graveyard Book!) and I'm glad it's still here! Your story crept back into my brain today and I couldn't stop thinking about all day. I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed re-reading this again!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I really liked this, and I can totally see this interaction happening! I'd love to see more but sadly it's been quite a while since I read the Graveyard book, and I don't fully remember what happens, though I do remember enjoying it. Thank you for writing!
Extraterrestrial chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Excellent story! Jack would be mad about that, wouldn't he.
Makuro767 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Inspired!
FluffySheepLion chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Quite funny. We need more Graveyard Book crossovers.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I liked it:)
Uovoc chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
It makes me happy to find a Graveyard Book/ROTG crossover, they don't happen nearly enough...There were some run-on sentences, but other than that, well-written.
Lapis Lazuli Ichigo chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
i love this so much. may be one day you might something about Jack (frost from rotg) forcing this other meanie to forsake the name.
Rhiathynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is such a coincidence, because I just finished this book recently (after watching Rise of the Guardians) and had the exact same thought. I'm glad you wrote a story about it because I totally agree Jack would not be happy about a murderer using his name. Well done!
Deathstarling556 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hahaha I thought of Jack Frost too! I felt bad for Nobody because of all that he was put through! I wished Jack could have killed the imposter!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I keep reading crossovers with Rise of the Guardians with others that I don't watch or read. WWWWeeeeiiirrrdddd...
blackkyu chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Nice!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I can absolutely see Jack (the cheerful trickster spirit of winter) reacting this way to a nutcase killer using his name. Hey, maybe he'll (the nutcase killer) slip on one of those ice patches and break something. (Jack wouldn't do that deliberately, but if it was a genuine accident, then hey, not his fault...)
souls guardian chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
anything but normal, update that atory now, or else
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I'll follow it anyway on the off chance you get sudden inspiration. :) I really need to go read those books.