Reviews for Living Like Hell
prettygurlstud chapter 12 . 2/21
I really liked this story, though I wondered why the setting was with Maura as both a doctor and judge because it didn't really seem relevant to the storyline? Not that I really expect an answer, it's your story and you can write it the way you'd like. Again, I enjoyed the actual story and felt you did well with keeping them in character. Thanks for sharing your work.
Arkielad chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Great stuff. I'm going on to read your next part. Thanks for writing
Arkielad chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wow OMG HOT!
Zulu-0223 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
I absolutly adore how you voice Jane. It makes me smile.
Thank you!
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
wow! Amazing...just Amazing!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Really, really, really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
This is one of the best and cutest I've ever read! You are such an entertaining talented writer!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
great ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Really good intrnal narritive
guest00 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Really good internal narrative.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
So sweet. Just beautiful. Amazing story, you write so beautifully. thank you so much.
karibqueen5 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I've actually read this whole story and have read the sequel to this and I love them both. The reason I chose to review in this chapter is because it's my favorite one where they first meet. I liked that you had Jane and Maura meet in an AU setting because I truly think that if they met they would hit it off instantly. Another thing I love is that Jane is confident, funny as hell, and not afraid to be submissive in this story, I love confident and swaggering Jane Rizzoli. I have read TONS of Rizzles fics and even though I know that writing Jane can vary for each story, the Jane I love the most is when she's sure of herself and confident. Maura is a little more relaxed here as well and, perhaps the best part is Constance, she's not written as this horrible, cold woman. Yes, she's still upper class but she's nice and not overly pretentious and she loves Jane. I've heard and experienced that some of the best fics are the short ones that pack a punch, this one certainly has. I enjoyed laughing out loud and the constant need for a cold shower at times, lol.
CurlyAkemy chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
So sweet and wonderful. Great story!
CurlyAkemy chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I am in love with your writing! I love the banter. I love the playfulness!
CurlyAkemy chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Love the way you write their banter!