Reviews for False Dawn Collapse
VERY SAD PERSON chapter 3 . 1/17
HI HI ARE YOU GOING TO COMPLETE THIS! D: I AM VERY SAD THAT THIS HAS BEEN ON HIATUS FOR 5EVER D: PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IT IS REALLY DARN GOOD PLEASE PLEASE THANK YOU SO MUCH
TheInnocentOne123 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
*nosebleeding profoundly*
Alexandra chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Here's a review to make your day XD

No really I totally am in love with your fics all if them are perfect but this one is just the one coz sanji as a demon is hot and Zoro as lord is cute & yup I like it more when Zoro is the uke one.

Keep up **
hedgehog3000 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I really love this fanfic. One of the best I have read in a long time!

Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Horouka chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Kyaa! This is sooooo good! I don't have words to explain how much I love this story. SanjiLawAce as incubus totally HOT.
I like the mentions of MarcoxAce and KidxLaw, I love those pairings too! */* I hope you write more soon!
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Dearshul, I loved this chapter too! The suspense was very great! I can feel the fear in Sanji's voice, and how he is trying his best to keep Zoro down. I also liked how you made Zoro the active one. The dramatic change from the previous chapter tells me that Sanji was teaching him lots of sexy things. xD for some reason, I like when Zoro is first a virgin and turns dirty from learning.

I wonder if Law is going to help again...

I was so happy that you updated another chapter!
Ingiburger Johnsons chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Ahh! A cool and refreshing glass og LEMON juice is just what I needed ;D And Zoro is always at his best when he's in control. Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Hmm. . .is there any way that you could may be write in enel in here, trying to take Zoro for himself . . .and Sanji trying to fight enel for Zoro . . .
maggiepiece chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
well, if a review makes your day - I can surely assure you that this update made MY day XD
loved it!
can't wait for the next chapter... and PLEASE put some Law/Kidd in there!
cb O chan chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Wow. I feel so bad for Zoro, being so lonely... And that lemon was so SEXY! *has a nose bleed*
Please update soon! ! ! ! !
Midori chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
O_O *nosebleeds* LOVE THIS! REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO UPDATE! XD
MayaKills chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
WOW that was hot. XD
Freir chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
It's...HOT! Man, I needed some refreshing to open my tired eyes to study and bang! My eyes wide awake now ;D
ema670 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Wow *.* It was so hot *_*
I waiting for more.
Chichicken chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
After reading the two chapters I had to hold my breathe to check when you've updated the fic last time... DEAR MOTHER OF GOD there is clear possibility that you'll update this one :DD You got me obsessed, man... !