Reviews for Crossing Enemy Lines
Kimmyyyy14 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I love this story please please please update soon!
Ninalalala chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Hey, hey! I've read that story a couple of months ago, but couldn't review because I didn't have an account. I used to come here every week to see if the third chapter was out, but it never was :(
Now, I feel like you gave up on the story because it isn't marked "completed" and, if it is, I think you'd need to make more because it is too short (we don't know how she lives with Bob afterwards, what happens to him, will she get pregnant, etc.) I'm personally not a fan of "double OC story" (I don't know how to say it :P But, basically, a story with two main OCs), but I'd still like to read more: I love the setting and where the story is going. I do think they're are quick to fall in love... I know greasers had that reputation on hitting on everything that moves, but Artie doesn't look like a girl easy to get...
SO! What I'm trying to say is, please, go on :) I'm reading and following you and I'd love to see more of your work if you still are on (which I'm not even certain of xP) Consider it, please! :D
AnimeAndPandas chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
please continue please please please please please please please please please
Luv it :)
AnimeAndPandas chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
keep going!
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
there was still some humor. Wooohooo Bob got his ass pwned
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
lol yup, loving this fict for sure. Two bad-asses. The town is doooooommmmedd xD