Reviews for Tracking the Dawn
LadySixx chapter 16 . 10/25
Loved this story, thank you for sharing it with us
andrewpine chapter 12 . 9/27
So Aro is setting up his and Carlisle's death, should be interesting to see how that goes down.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 9/27
Well lets see how our Bella is.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/27
The Warlord isn't finished and hasn't been updated in two years so i doubt i will even check it out,but thanks for the heads up any lets see what our little group will do,what kind of trouble they will find for themselves.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 9/27
Obviously Caius is happy to be able to get one over on Aro.I don't think he cares for if Aro has had her use her gift on him? must be a power struggle going on behind the scenes.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 9/27
So is this Alice like all of the rest that people write about having the figure of a ten year old boy and a voice like nails on a chalkboard or does she have a body that draws horny frat boys to their doom and a voice like a siren luring sailors to their doom on the sharp rocks? our niece is he saying they are blood,is she from their supposed dead sisters line?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/27
No jealousy because she is Jasper's little sis and he is already mated to lets get on the road so she can wrap uncle Caius around her little finger.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/27
Maybe Aro and crew will let them come back and kill Carlisle once they have their talk and i guess after they setup the accident they will leave town and be away from the mutts.i would say that if he could stand it that Emmett could leave the wannabes and his mate and join their coven,but i don't want to listen to all of his lame nicknames he has for my Vicodin just kicked in so there could be some rambling reviews down the road ;).
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/27
Hopefully daddy C won't survive this should have never been allowed to build a coven.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/27
I am glad there are so many writers out there that dislike little Eddie makes for many good stories where he get did really like him always thought he was a closeted Gay but due to the times he grew up he would not admit it.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/27
So the child is losing his let him lose body parts at will this play out with her family when she leaves with her mate? how will the wannabes cover this up?
BeckieT108 chapter 16 . 6/24
Awwwww...and the all lived happily ever after!
BeckieT108 chapter 15 . 6/24
The whole chapter was intense.
James is so sweet. Can't help but fall in love with him.
BeckieT108 chapter 14 . 6/24
Too bad about Laurent and Victoria. Good thing James and Bella made it in time to save Garett and Kate.

James must be devasted. At least this will serve as a warning and a reminder that they should always be on guard agsinst the enemy.

Loved the lemon. It was raw and sexy and the same time.
BeckieT108 chapter 13 . 6/24
Oh no poor Bella and James! Cocked blocked again!