Reviews for Tracking the Dawn
Missysue32 chapter 16 . 3/13
That was a AWESOME STORY! I love a good Bella & James!
Blistful2006 chapter 16 . 1/5
Less sadistic James I do love the dark version of him but I truly enjoyed this story. Loved having Peter and I asked related to Bella and I never can get enough of a strong Bella.
Blistful2006 chapter 13 . 1/5
I love love love love a strong badass Bella.
B4bidden chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
absolutely love this story wish it abit longer with more fighting etc, but still effective as it has been done
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2017
Jasper just likes to cockblock.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
Ah, no wonder Jasper is being kept as someone else's subordination. He's a jerkass control freak in this story.

Awww, I love when Emmett is a good brother and when Rose gets a clue! :D

Too bad this can't (I guess?) be one of those too-rare stories where Bella and Jane hit it off well, but if Jane really is one of the bad guys, I hope Bella takes her out fast. Alec actually seems ok so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
Aww, man, I hope this isn't another MarySue'd Bella who's always in perfect control and never makes more than 2 fumbling mistakes before she's *surprise* perfect again, etc.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2017
I know that James is the BVOC in this story, but I hate seen Jasper always being under someone else's authority.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
Ew. Hope he's in a Zip-loc baggie in a locked and chained metal safe.
jacksperluvr chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
I liked it a lot.
tammyleeroberts chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
Loved the story will you possibly do a sequel showing how they are doing later maybe have a fight with the wolves or something
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
This is one of my favorite stories.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2016