Reviews for Tracking the Dawn
kantorkan chapter 15 . 3/30
I am amazed did Aro really think he would be able to get away with going after them,arrogant he has caused them to lose two of their best guard members.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 3/30
Wonder how many toys will Aro lose before he is turned to ash?
kantorkan chapter 12 . 3/30
Figured that pussy Carlisle would do something like that.i still bet Eddie was his real mate not Esme. being a narrow assed conservative he would not admit he was Gay.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 3/30
Can't wait to see her in action.i am glad you are bringing so many players into this and other of your stories.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 3/30
Wonder what kind of trouble they will be getting themselves if Emmett will survive the visit to Volterra,if it didn't kill him i could him joining the William/Whitlock coven.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 3/30
Can't wait to see what Aro will do and i bet if she is there Jane will be putting out some major stinkeye towards the crew.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 3/30
I always wanted to see Jane get some of her own medicine especially knowing that Jasper could use his gift that to mention this earlier,but i thought it was interesting the way Bella just blew off her dad the way she did when Jakey asked her if she could just leave him the way she was. it seems there is not much love lost between the brothers the way they act when Aro acts the way he did.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 3/30
Knew it.i knew you would throw that twist in the is why he was drawn to her.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 3/30
I wonder what Peter's secret is? some of the crew are related, i bet.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 3/30
Can't wait to see what kind of trouble they get into once she is a new born.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 3/30
Will her shield kick in when the mutts decide to her new coven kill Carlisle?
kantorkan chapter 2 . 3/30
So how will she disappear and will she be a human hunter?
kantorkan chapter 1 . 3/30
Would have been funnier if her mate would have been us see what happens now.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 16 . 3/14
Great story
TexasTurtle chapter 16 . 1/15
Liked to lots. Thank you for writing and sharing.