Reviews for Tracking the Dawn
B4bidden Products chapter 16 . 9/10
absolutely love this story wish it abit longer with more fighting etc, but still effective as it has been done
Jasper just likes to cockblock.
Ah, no wonder Jasper is being kept as someone else's subordination. He's a jerkass control freak in this story.

Awww, I love when Emmett is a good brother and when Rose gets a clue! :D

Too bad this can't (I guess?) be one of those too-rare stories where Bella and Jane hit it off well, but if Jane really is one of the bad guys, I hope Bella takes her out fast. Alec actually seems ok so far.
Aww, man, I hope this isn't another MarySue'd Bella who's always in perfect control and never makes more than 2 fumbling mistakes before she's *surprise* perfect again, etc.
I know that James is the BVOC in this story, but I hate seen Jasper always being under someone else's authority.
Ew. Hope he's in a Zip-loc baggie in a locked and chained metal safe.
jacksperluvr chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
I liked it a lot.
tammyleeroberts chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
Loved the story will you possibly do a sequel showing how they are doing later maybe have a fight with the wolves or something
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
This is one of my favorite stories.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2016
This was a great story
Tilty.bbb chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
This was a great read.
monay9e chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
Loved it!
RosaConnor12 chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
I loved this chapter especially when you had Marcus and Cauis come from Julius Ceasar's time and the two main ringleaders of another ruling take over if that makes sense. Anyway awesome job!
20.BOOK.ADDICT.17 chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
the best pairing i've seen. so unique with it to, so thanks. hope that you ahve more to write in the near future.
Dragon chapter 16 . 3/24/2016