Reviews for Tracking the Dawn
This was a great read.
monay9e chapter 16 . 6/6
Loved it!
RosaConnor12 chapter 9 . 6/2
I loved this chapter especially when you had Marcus and Cauis come from Julius Ceasar's time and the two main ringleaders of another ruling take over if that makes sense. Anyway awesome job!
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 16 . 4/4
the best pairing i've seen. so unique with it to, so thanks. hope that you ahve more to write in the near future.
Dragon chapter 16 . 3/24
LOVED IT!
Nihama9492 chapter 12 . 2/26
So I have read around 5 or your fics and I am in absolute love. This is the only story so far where Alice is even painted in a favorable light. I know that it is extremely easy to blame her and her gift, and use her as the villain. I have loved those stories and I was wondering if there was ever going to be one where she wasn't featured as the evil seer.

I really like your twists on practically everything. You give new meaning to the mating bond, a new dimension to Bella's gift and shine many a light on problems in the canon universe that make reading your work really interesting.
LadySixx chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Loved this story, thank you for sharing it with us
andrewpine chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
So Aro is setting up his and Carlisle's death, should be interesting to see how that goes down.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Well lets see how our Bella is.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
The Warlord isn't finished and hasn't been updated in two years so i doubt i will even check it out,but thanks for the heads up any way...now lets see what our little group will do,what kind of trouble they will find for themselves.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Obviously Caius is happy to be able to get one over on Aro.I don't think he cares for if Aro has had her use her gift on him? must be a power struggle going on behind the scenes.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
So is this Alice like all of the rest that people write about having the figure of a ten year old boy and a voice like nails on a chalkboard or does she have a body that draws horny frat boys to their doom and a voice like a siren luring sailors to their doom on the sharp rocks? our niece huh..so is he saying they are blood,is she from their supposed dead sisters line?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
No jealousy because she is Jasper's little sis and he is already mated to lets get on the road so she can wrap uncle Caius around her little finger.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Maybe Aro and crew will let them come back and kill Carlisle once they have their talk and i guess after they setup the accident they will leave town and be away from the mutts.i would say that if he could stand it that Emmett could leave the wannabes and his mate and join their coven,but i don't want to listen to all of his lame nicknames he has for my Vicodin just kicked in so there could be some rambling reviews down the road ;).