Reviews for Crooked Tie
deletedaccount2001 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
You. Are. Magical.
GG chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Really great! You should have more reveiws!
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
OMG! Me and my friend just read this and think you r an awesome author! Monster hands is awesome too! We love ur stories! MAKE MORE OR ELSE! lol! just joking! ur awesome! PM me anytime!
rbslemma chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awwww this is so cute!
Spider-ManFAN chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Amazing. Just totally amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I want more about austin and ally when they have more kids and when their son go to middle school or high and find a girlfriend and have 5 year of anniversary have they first tile tighter have sex and have a kid and get married And have more kids 200 chapters please
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
So cute. Awesome job. Ausally us adorable.
1234567890 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Don't really get the story all mixes up there one minute austin is proposing the next ally's prenant in there own apartment ! Don't like it !
ShElBeRtIn JoNeS chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Aaaaawwwwww that's so cute I'm like crying you should make a sequel and it should e about the boy growing up and being a pop star or if Austin gets to fill out his dream. This is an amazing story and I love it! Great job!
Musicluver3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I am on Spring Break right now! I have been reading all of your A&A stories. They are so great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
so wierd if this happened it would be odd
nd4ff chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh my goodness - that was amazing. I love how you describe Austins love for Ally. chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You definitely need to write more one-shots with Auslly as adults, literally. Just like Overcooked Spaghetti. Both are perfect.

Now on with the story,
You did it again, you chose 2 different words or themes, "Spaghetti" and "Crooked Tie" and made it in one story, all together. Seriously, this thing you do, it's amazing.
I like the way it'd started, just Austin describing Ally in this beautiful way. Oh, and this "He'd add her name to the list, but no reason to make things obvious." You ALWAYS kill me when you do, That.. Like, before the page breaks in the story, you put this epic line that like ends that part perfectly. Like, you always have the perfect endings, all because of that kind of lines. Seriously, A plus for you. Like, it's always there, that freaking amazing line. Always there.
The first scene with his crooked tie, perfection.
I think this is the most simple but PERFECT proposal I have ever seen. We didn't even get teh usual speech and I still find it perfect.
Again like I have said before, you should totally write more Auslly stories with them as adults. I would LOVE to read more of those. I'll try to think of a request.

All in all, it was amazing, as usual :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Seriously. This is like the cutest story I've ever read! It's so cute I think I melt and die soon. Ah!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
N'awwww that was so adorkable :-)