Reviews for Already not ready but something
beauty-passion-fierceintellect chapter 2 . 6/1
Wow, what I wouldn't give to read chapter one from Castle's perspective.
ldsarfaty1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I loved your mature rated fics. The way you write your love scenes gave me butterflies. I hope to see more of them in English.
FanzelForever chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Great work! I love, love, loved the line "Just because Mom and Dad had a fight doesn't mean they don't still love us." Too perfect. And the last two sentences! I can't. I just can't. So many feelings. Anyway, good job. :)
caskett.photography chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Fav chapter
kewellchick chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Enjoyed this story. To begin with I didnt think I would like they way you set it out in bulky paragraphs, but it really grew on me and i didn't really notice it after the first few. There were a few typos here and there which affected the flow a bit but otherwise very enjoyable. Also gotta say i love the premise of this story. Something a bit different. Will look out for your new stuff.
casisaidlegs chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
A fantastic ending to a fantastic fanfic!
naybaybay chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Awesome story, I love the idea of it starting out kind of secretive and tentative and then building to something solid and real. Beautiful!
grin82 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Thank you for such amasing story!
evangml chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
keep up the good work
Aqua Rules chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Love this chapter! Tastefully written and captured their characters very well. Good job!
someheartslove chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Oh, damn it. Kate has too much selfcontrol.
And I can soooo see why she would choose his hands. Yum.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Whyyy does this hurt so bad? Because they're so perfect together? Because she's so needy and achy and knew in her heart it wouldn't work just like that? Or because she cried?
Oh, damn, you made me cry. But I still like you.
And I love it how he came, how he gave her what she wanted, what she needed, and then he did what she asked of him.
And she said thank you. THANK YOU.
Oh, Kate. You silly silly lovely adorable person.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Such a great story,thank you.
I like a lot the way describe Kate's feelings, the way she thinks and the way she opens herself to Castle thrue the story.
Please don't let us wait this long for a next chepter.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
This is really good. Good job. Keep going is awesome.
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Wow this is a good story! I definitely like it! Kudos! Can't wait for more! Update soon please!