Reviews for An Unconventional Sibling
DancingStars45 chapter 2 . 9/11
Aand this chapter gets the award for funniest chapter to listen to using the apps new e-reader function. Robot voice deadpanning those lyrics had me in tears laughing
Maeby16 chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
This story was amazing. I just loved how you showed a developing relation with the Darcys that would make Lydia feel loved and safe.
JRB chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely heartwarming and hilarious and delightful. I loved re-reading this one.
msbookworm93 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I was cracking up, this was hilarious! I loved it :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I think that Gigi would be a great influence
Ayjah chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Chaperoning his credit card... Hilarious!
XoLove47 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love this series! :) You do fantastic job with the characterizations and tone! Waiting (impatiently) for the next installment...
janefanatic chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
So. Many. Feels.
Whosepride chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Chaperoning my credit card - I laughed so hard! Great series!
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Ohmygosh this is the best thing. Lydia&Gigi friendship fic is like my favorite thing ever and I love the idea of them getting smashed over the course of a morning. So awesome. Love it.
pigtails913 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
That was wonderful. Are Gigi and Lydia even old enough to know the Spice Girls?! (I'm teasing. I did the math.) Very sweet end.
Abstractly Sydney chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
the end was so sweet! :)
Anony Mouse 1776 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
AAAAH THE CUTE! AND THE FEELS!
alliceau chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I thought this was really sweet. I like how you characterized Lydia. Gigi I felt was a little off, but we haven't seen her with Lydia before, so possibly she would have acted like this. Is this the last chapter?
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful bonding time between the two. I hope they help each other heal. Yeah, I can see Darcy watching her destroy his room - that's the kind of brother he is.