Reviews for Untouched
Jenmoon1 chapter 18 . 5/18
I liked it
Kimashi Lejhidz chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
This was interesting.
It's been so long since I last watched black butler and I know better the manga than the anime so I got confused by the timeline, have to watch it again to get some of the things you said.
I liked the way you explored something that wasn't explored (at least not from what I've last read): the underworld operation, felt new and original.
I was expecting Ciel and Grell to be a little more bitchy and their relationship looked cordial when I expected for Grell to don't like him. Claude and Ciel's relationship also wasn't what I expected. Everything being so different made me lost in its touch and not sure about what would come.
That last chapter was the golden key. You really took me by surprise with this fic, another great job!
misuky7 chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
This was brilliant. I adored this story. :3
PotatoButts chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
why does it have to end, this was so good!. Loved it and enjoyed the plot.
Aservis Roturier chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
So... finally having read the lovely story you wrote for me put me in the mood to re-read this. It allso oves me to ask (out of my burning curiosity) whether 'making a whip out of shit' is some fine old earthy Romanian saying I've never heard of before or whether you dreamed it up as a typical sort of 'saying' that might circulate in the Underworld.

Espiritus is such a fine character. I truly like her. I like them sassy but wise, (unlike Grell and this female they had over for tea-dumb as dirt, the both of them)and that fits her to a tee. Your Sebastian shows his wisdom in having such a 'right hand "man."'
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
It was good but I think Ciel and Sebastian were a bit too ooc in the story :/
KeakaSenka chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
I congratulate you. It's 2:31 am and I couldn't sleep until I finished this story. I loved it so much :) Thank you forever for writing this! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
I mean GOOD! ! My badness lol
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
It was goof I like it :3
AzucenaXshadows chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
the battle scene was awesome, though i understood none of the chess parts lol

then ending was sweet

thank you for sharing your story.
Sure chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Sebastian: "I hope everything is ready." Me: "Fuck no 'everything is ready' Ciel: "Never fear your ex-master is here!"
Guest chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Loved the ending even though i feel sad because its finished
TheDevilsKitten chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
One of the best kuro fanfics I've ever read!
Loved the ending :3