Reviews for Soul Mate
Tango Dancer chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Great to have you back! Wow, Castiel's a bit creepy in this, isn't he? I absolutely love Dean's courage, he's so... brilliant!
(Any chance that you will update your other stories too? Calling Dr Winchester was soo good and there was The Squadron which sounded awesome, and Witch Hunt of course, and What Did You Expect, and Elliotts and... and... pretty much all of them. Omg, I'm a stalker!)
Anyway, great work and please keep writing!
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Scary stuff. Cas give Dean his orders. Does Dean even have another choice other than obeying?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Lots of build up. Cas has Dean scared to death. I wonder what Cas wants of him.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Won't Dean be in for a surprise? So nice that bobby has a family. He always needed one.
Wunjo chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Nice thing with the eyes. I love when Dean gets to have some supernatural power, its always interesting to see the way people have him handle it lol. Hope to read more soon.
jdluvva chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Awesome as usual. So good to have you back. I like the mystery of Dean's eyes and Cas being in charge is always cool
SD2005 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Okay love this story and would love to read more of it. Cant wait to see where this one goes. And cant wait till u update it. Got me pulled in now. I hope there is a update soon
MollysDean chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
dude your back ..M so glad.
nice update want more dear.
and welcome back.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
New and interesting Supernatural plot. I'm going to have fun watching you move this forward.
Pyro42x chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
So glad you're back!
Tango Dancer chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I'm so happy you're back! Cas and Dean meet at last, I wonder what our favorite archangel wants...
Sarpndo chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
oooh dear. Poor Dean.
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
oooh, dear. Poor Dean.
MollysDean chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
hmmmm cass seems like an ass so far lets see how he really gona be like in this fic ...
good work dear you rock...
Star-Simple-Dust chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Wow this is gettin very interesting i can not wait until Dean meets Castiel.