Reviews for The Darkrai
RainbowDashieFan chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
XD NICE KEEP IT COMING
Akuma's Raze chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I like this story so far. There are a few grammar errors but that's okay. Keep up he good work.
NaturallyDark chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hey, DragonPrincess...
If you still read your comments, then I have a request for you. I would like to either post the rest of your story for you, be able to know how it ends, or maybe... if you would be so kind... as to let me finish it for you?
Alicia: Kida! I need to know what happens to you and your Darkrai!
Gold: ... It may be interesting to know how it turns out...
Blaze: Yeah! I wanna hear the ending!
Dusk: Aw, pretty pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE?!
Jane: *Crossed arms* You should just give the twerps what they want so they can leave me alone, Arceus dammit!
Jason: It would be pretty cool to know how this ends, I suppose. Wanna hand over that plotline nicely, now?
Me: Hey! Don't be a thief if she doesn't want to!
Jason: I'm part of Team Rocket. I'll steal if I want to.
Me: *Sweatdrops* Bottom line is, can I read the ending of this story, even if you just summarize it in a comment, or can I finish it for you? If you're out there, DragonPrincess...
NaturallyDark chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Update soon, please! I want to know what happens to Kida! Arceus had better not act like a jerk!
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
WE ARE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! XD :D
Make more sooooon
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Cherry: NOOOOOO! *Picks up pokeballs* ARECUS, I WILL COME TO THE HALL OF ORIGIN JUST TO KICK YOUR A-
IA: Cherry! Calm down! Theres another chapter, so you can save your threats! It might end up happy.
Cherry: *puts pokeballs back down* Aww... okay...
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Haha, CANDY LAND! X3 Silly Kida.
Oohh, who is it!? I can't wait to see- the chapter is already up. I SHALL FIND OUT NOW!
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Haha, so thats how they met! *heart* So cute!
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OH NOES! D: Run Kida RUN! RUN LIKE YOU ARE CHASING TACOS!
Twilight Joltik chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Yay! This is getting exiting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Twilight Joltik chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Fantastic! Please continue ASAP!
Musubareru Sekai chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Hey, this is good. A few minor grammar errors, but good. See you in class tomorrow! And thanks forthe review!
Pete the Rock chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Welcome to the writers' guild. So-so start, but are you including Digimon? There is a Pokemon only section in the Games category, if you weren't aware. Plus, you seem to rush this a bit too fast. Add detail.