Reviews for Troubled
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Soubi is so sweet, always looking after Ritsuka.

I loved this story so much!
Rival lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
...Sweet fic, very short- I wish it was longer ;)

But... Can the blade reach the bone without nicking a main artery and therefore killing Ritsuka? I think 'it had reached his bone' was just a tiny bit dramatic- but the story was still great
Ennu chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Your fics are fantastic, but is it possible make any longer fics? I'd liked it.
promocat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
soubi knows ristuka has problems-(& so does he so he doesn't judge)but now it has a name
Dlbn chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ritsuka and Soubi are so cute. Schizophrenia sounds like the right diagnosis for him, but I wonder why it's never brought up...

_
Dlbn
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Tev: My gosh thank you so much for the compliments. I greatly enjoy writing, primarily original work, and have ideas for fanfics just about everyday. I put a great deal of time and effort into these, even the very short fics.

Thank you again and thank you to everyone who reads, enjoys and reviews my stories.
Tev chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Alright, it's been a while now that I've been wanting to say this, I just didn't because, I don't know why really. But I just have to say this, Sycocat, whoever you are, you deserve an award. That's it. No, seriously, you keep this fanfic site alive. It just feels nice to come here and find your one-shots fanfics and have a nice, sometimes short, but nice read. So thank you so much for posting! All of your fanfics are great, good work :)