Reviews for Turn the Page
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
aaawwwww! your write really cute stories :)
h20poo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
so good
xiNHiSDREAMSx3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
aw I loved it! thats so sweet! Gohan would so do that 4 his little bro... and that mock salute thing funny!
Fina Arvanthol chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
You focus so well on the relationships between your characters. I love how you managed to create the perfect big brother/little brother interaction between Gohan and Goten. I also thought the part with Trunks falling asleep next to Vegeta was very funny. You're a terrific writer. Great work!
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
You've got that right - Gohan's an amazing older brother. It's just too cute... I love your ficcies so much! Never stop writing! -
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
another sweet, lil songfic from the Queen of Songfics's very sweet, but if you ask me, there's no such thing as TOO, keep 'em comin! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
AW! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! NOW WRITE ME A TRUNKS/VEGETA BONDING FIC (i dont mean shounen ai, those 2 2gether is icky...)!
Silver Shadows1313 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Aw... I'm sure that's what most everyone who reads this will say. But it really is cute. I love the relationship betwen Goten and Gohan. It's absolutly adorable.
TheShadowPanther chapter 1 . 7/21/2003

You really have a talent for making an audience say "Aw...". LOL. Keep it up! I enjoy those kinds of fics.

scarecrowe chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
*wipes a tear from either eye*

Too sweet for words!

Jeez, I'm just a sap *grins*

Kep 'em comin', hon!

Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
*sigh* your really good a writing these things you know... another touching one i have to say. Very cute!
Princess Aneka chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Aw! How really cute. You're right it is a good way to end them. And you're good at this. Need help with writing story up on the site. Help email me! bye Annunduil.
SSJ-Melody chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Too cute! Too cute! You are really good at these stories.
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Again: how do yousa do it? So kawaii! _ the only thing mesa would change though, is scrolling sideways. Mesa no like that, but great job!

Atariel Tsukai chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Cute! Gohan is sooooooo nice!