Reviews for Girls Gone South!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/14
* bits make a dollar, so a two bit whore is a prostitute selling herself for 25 cents
jadesabre75 chapter 25 . 4/13
Awesome story! I loved reading it so much I did so in about three hours. lol Thanks for sharing!
KimiD chapter 1 . 3/27
LOOKS LIKE AN INTERESTING RIDE
SIINFULSAIINT chapter 25 . 3/22
Good story, extremely bad writing.
songii chapter 8 . 3/20
Jasper is funny
nidszala chapter 25 . 3/13
Really beautiful story.
Its amazing
I love it...
mcanary chapter 25 . 3/5
This story is so sweet and such a hoot to boot, lol! As you mentioned in your AN, all the romance clich├ęs were here and done very well too. Granted there was a lot of punctuation errors thru out the story, but easy to figure out what you were trying to say. Other than that, loved the flow, time jumps were explained how things went down and it just came together very nicely. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Cheyenne Masen chapter 25 . 3/5
So Tanya's assistant was called Angela. Jaspers assistant was called Angela. Mikes ex wife was called Angela and Bella sets him up with a new woman called Angela.
Did you even realise you did that?
I don't mean to be rude but that and all the missing words really ruined a pretty good story. Every chapter there were half sentences where we had to guess what was meant to be there. People were pointing this out every chapter but you didn't seem to listen.
You can't expect people to read your work when you're not reading it back yourself.
This is not meant as a flame but as constructive criticism and i hope you take it that way. I enjoyed the story, loved some of the characters, and even cried at parts. But at the end all i could think was "really! more Angela's. Does she even realise there were other female characters in Twilight? (Heidi, Kate, Jane, Lauren,Esme). And it's a real shame for that to be all i can think when you've obviously put so much effort in.
Well done, but really, Beta or proof read, i can't stress that enough.
hckyfn chapter 25 . 3/2
Just finished reading. Love this story! Great ending!
aquamysticwriter chapter 21 . 3/2
Here I am suposed to be doing homework but that went out the door when I started reading this fic. You truly have done a wonderful job at creating these characters and making them seem real. I cried my heart out over Mary Elise's death and I love the dynamic you created between all of the characters. I am excited to read the rest because i'm sure it will be just as wonderful.
Awww...loved it! Thanks for sharing!
I love Klaroline as well! I keep hoping they do more with them. Oh, and I love this story!
hannaha11104 chapter 25 . 2/25
Such a beautiful story, I absolutely loved reading it even when it made me cry or made me anxious to know what was going to happen next. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Melissa
kymmie chapter 25 . 2/21
Loved it. Said to see it end but it was a good ending.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 2/17
Oh man! Edward definitely has a temper problem and it's giving Bella issue! LOL!