Reviews for And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 4/30
Adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
My, this is new XD Love it!
tinabug chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
okay I will admit that I very much enjoyed reading this little one shot it was fun and original
Shades-Soul chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Give me a sec...to catch my breath...oh god...magnificent ! Loved the oneshot. You are now my favorite inuyasha crossover author.
When God Abandoned The World chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
XD lol the Sorting Hat?
Aloever chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was just lovely. She sorted all the Harry Potter stuff out so easily yet couldn't escape her suitors! How did her Grandfather get rid of them?
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMG this was SO funny! I loved it; especially the part about Sesshomaru being hired to kill Voldemort. I also highly enjoyed people from various shows randomly showing up; Yusuke, Naruto, Ed, Thor, Loki. Genius; absolutely genius.
Kagome becoming "Miko of the People" and welcoming everyone to the shrine is totally something she would do. She's befriended demons, spirits, and magic users, and muggles already came by so it's totally nature.
em chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
hahaha this had me laughing so hard! thanks for the hilarity :)
DYquem chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That's the best piece of crack fiction I've ever read.
Ari-the-Writer chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
XD I like it! It's definitely not what I was expecting, but in a good way. Loved the humor!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was humorously awesome! I loved the way it was written (so beautifully, btw!), how well it flowed and narry a grammatical error was noticed by me! *squeals* I would love to read something like this again, it was pure hilarity! 8D

-HBWD
KEdakumi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Too funny. Such a good, light-hearted tale.
Passing-Glance chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This definitely made me laugh. Thanks for writing!
Thornado chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LMFAO! Short, funny, and all around amazing. Love it!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 4/12/2013