Reviews for After the One Night Stand
chaoticmom chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
Love this story, though I'm wishing for either just one more chapter or a sequal of some sort for what Emma ends up doing to Neal and Gold for taking Killian and threatening Henry. No matter if you do or not I like your writing style. take care
CSdisneylover chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Loved the story very well written and the love/sex scenes were amazing. That was a great place to end as well except it would have been nice to see an epilogue just for some closure. Wrap up with what happened to Neal afterwards and how their lives changed after that. But like I said overall great fix!
psymplemind chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Very much like the psychic connection and the sleep spell...well done
psymplemind chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I thought it would dawn on them to go underground right here I this halter but they didn't. Hmmmmmm
psymplemind chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Gold involved ( should have a consequence and belles wrath at the end but you didn't go there.). But 'he who knows of a crime and says nothing is equally guilty' ( conspiracy to commit a crime)
psymplemind chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I already read all 12 ch before I went back to review but I honestly figured it was Neal. Cora and Regina haven't been in the story. It seemed magic was involved
psymplemind chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Classic love/sex scene. Well done
psymplemind chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Nealcock block!
Sooooo, timing and mood ruined...
Neal not taking a hint ( I knew one similarly that dense...is called denial!)
psymplemind chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Very sweet, tender scene between CS. Loved it. I'm a hopeless romantic and very sentimental...the scene was beautiful!
psymplemind chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Snow ( much more rational, patient and kind than 99% of mothers!) bestows wisdom on her daughter. Another great conversation and revelations for Emma.
psymplemind chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Beautiful dialogue between Emma and Killian! Perfect conversation for a selfless more mature Killian.
psymplemind chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Nosy Ruby (lovable) and difficult Neal entering the picture.
psymplemind chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Read the prequel (hot)
This seems like a 'real' story now and the first chap is good...especially Ruby being inquisitive. :)
psymplemind chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Kind of an abrupt ending ( like is Neal dead or alive? if alive what are the consequences of his actions? I feel it needed a little more closure or a sequel )
But in general I liked the story...
Thank you for sharing it with all of us
TashaRose chapter 12 . 1/9/2014