Reviews for I Need a Hero
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
I love your writing! Please continue this story!
Silverbellekait chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
It's been a year but you really need to update this! It's beautiful, you're doing a good job! I believe in you! You can do it! Thank you so much for writing these stories.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Naweeee great job can't wait for more :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Oh my goodness I want to cry this is so amazing
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Yay he's awake awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Oh my goodness on my goodness
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Holy crap wow just wow
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ohmy goodness amazing start
Guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Hello! I would absolutely love it if you would even just consider keep writing this story. I know it's almost been over a year but I found A Heros Savior last night and had to sneak my phone in class to keep reading it! It's an absolutely amazing, well-written story!
Paper lantern18 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I liked this story; i can see this won't be updated for a while since the last time it was updated was last May. I'm just leaving my love; i would really love it if you continued this story.
Me Bored.inc chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Will you continue this story? Cus im all wraped in and emotionaly invested i want more ;) hope to see a.n update soon :)
KeyJ23 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Omg! Please keep this story going. Don't leave it forgotten I already read the prequel yesterday, and of course I had to move onto this. I feel like it was the same guys that hurt Tony right? Hat thing said he'd go to Earth himself in the last story. Go there Thor. And I wonder if they can get Steve back to how he was? Maybe he could just work out a lot and bulk up? He doesn't have to be Captain America anymore- just healthy. I'm nervous to hear what all happened to him. Worse than Tony. Oh god. Please don't abandon me or this story. I'm counting on you because you're writing is amazing. Crazy great. The angst and drama and love is so perfect. Please, please, please update again. Preferably soon.
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Omg! I love this! Btw I saw the last time u updated if I don't get an update soon I swear I'm gonna PM u! So don't be surprised when u get one! Lol this fic is totally awesome and unique! Please an update would be lovely!
DirtyPinkTeaKettle chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
What happened to Steve? Please, finish this! It's great!