Reviews for Falling Star
Jalice2254 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
So i see you take The Pixie Approval seriously then!;);)
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Hope he doesn't leave
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Good job sounds like a sad chapter keep it up
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Guess who's too lazy to log in yet again?!;);) that's right, PK, it's me ur Pixie...!;);) finally found time to r&r... I. WANT. MORE. SOON...?!;);)
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Good job and enjoyed the read. Keep it up .
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Why doesn't he just go with her, then they can always be together! It's really great, please keep going!
Sarah v chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
I agree with Alice, what kind of life is that? I wish she could be cured! Thank you for updating so quickly.
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I was a stupid girl, I thought that the fortune teller was someone else xD I liked it!
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Sweet :) I can see Alice being in a circus...
Jalice2254 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Can't wait for more babe!:):):) awwww they're IN LLLOOOVVVEEE!;);) but Alice JUST HAS TO LEAVE...?!
Sarah v chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Everyone needs to treat Alice like jasper does, like a human being. So thankful you updated! I'm in love with jasper on this story.
deltagirl74 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
So I'm guessing that Jasper joins the circus to stay with Alice? I live how he convinced her to give him a chance.
Jalice2254 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Good chapter babe!:):) can't wait for more!:):)
Augvstus chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I didn't think I would enjoy this. With the exception of the Hunger Games, I hate AH stories. But I love this. Shall it be like Heidi? Having a happily ever after? Everything returning to normal? I love this. I only counted 1 spelling mistake (Spelling OCD!) In the whole story. Nice job.
Jalice2254 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013