Reviews for A Gift Lost
MusicKeeper chapter 14 . 5/25
If you are still willing to write one, I would love to read a sequel to this story! :)
Starlight798 chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Are padme and Mina still alive
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Wanna to see a sequel to this tho I think asthma with a young Skywalker would be funny
Brian1972 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Why is it always Luke who has to complete Ahsoka's training? He has at best 2 years training most of them self study. Ahsoka had 10 years before she even got to be a padawan! And then a few years of training during a war.

If one of those two can teach the other Ahsoka would be the teacher.
Rydin chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Needs a sequel
Skyla chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
I reallly like this so far keep it up
Padawanlars chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Ha I ably just read this chap and can't believe it cool and dearly a spiel set down or your going to blow your mind
Rocky chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
I loved the story up until chapter 14. The whole having 11 husbands seemed a little strange. Other wise good story.
May a Chance chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
You should write a story of when, in the Star Wars future, ahsoka discovers earth.
Hi chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
You need to make another story based off of this. It's too good to leave behind.
Just-Writing-Fanfics chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is more like mace windu. Great job
JediAsh21 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I love the story just everything about it. It even made me laugh a couple of times. Love it!
krisandthestuff chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I like the sequel for this one but will order keep going or no ill die if no
bladedninja chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
three times... . he passed out THREE GODDAMN TIMES!that fucktard WIMP!good story btw.
crvenashkorpija chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I'm more than interested to see this story and hos Grandmaster come to our planet..