Reviews for A Gift Lost
bladedninja chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
three times... . he passed out THREE GODDAMN TIMES!that fucktard WIMP!good story btw.
crvenashkorpija chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I'm more than interested to see this story and hos Grandmaster come to our planet..
AhsokaTano11 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
"and please, stop glowing, you're freaking my sister out." I am cracking up at the minute! )
Benjamin Warren chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Thank you very much! This is one of the best stories on Fanfiction. A couple of things I liked about this epilogue are Ahsoka's current age and her chat with Anakin.
Bum507 chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
I hope you make a sequel, I have enjoyed your creativity with this story.
HGW XX7 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Very interesting chapter, great work! I find the ending quite amusing. It is surprising that Ahsoka and Lux will have their third child only nine years after the second one, knowing "the huge number of times Ahsoka had 'needed a connection' in the last 20 years". I do hope it will be another daughter.
Benjamin Warren chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
I wonder if the baby will be Force-sensitive. And I think Lux and Leia should completely forgive Mara.
ahsokanerd chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
A sequel, you must make. Great story, thanks!
Lazy Luxsoka chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
That was hilarius, Lux is awfully moody!
Benjamin Warren chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
I'm glad you didn't abandon this. I hope Ahsoka will be okay. And don't make the next chapter difficult for Mara.
Lazy Luxsoka chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
What about Ahsoka!? Please update again! DON'T FORGET THIS MARVELOUS STORY!
crvenashkorpija chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
I can hardly wait for more chapters..but try to hurry...i just love SW...
ahsokanerd chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH! I'm glad you updated it today :)

I can't wait to find out what is wrong with Ahsoka. My bet is that she is pregnant.

Thanks again!
ahsokanerd chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Really enjoying this. Please update it soon, it's been over a month!
HGW XX7 chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
It is hard to clearly predict what is going to happen in the next chapter, but based on the foreshadowing in this chapter, chapter 12 looks extremely promising. It would also be interesting if Ahsoka has some more "family time" with Lux and her daughters (so we can have Ahsoka's perspectives both as a Jedi and a mother/wife).
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »