Reviews for A Gift Lost
Rocky chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
I loved the story up until chapter 14. The whole having 11 husbands seemed a little strange. Other wise good story.
May a Chance chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
You should write a story of when, in the Star Wars future, ahsoka discovers earth.
Hi chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
You need to make another story based off of this. It's too good to leave behind.
Just-Writing-Fanfics chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is more like mace windu. Great job
JediAsh21 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I love the story just everything about it. It even made me laugh a couple of times. Love it!
krisandthestuff chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I like the sequel for this one but will order keep going or no ill die if no
bladedninja chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
three times... . he passed out THREE GODDAMN TIMES!that fucktard WIMP!good story btw.
crvenashkorpija chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I'm more than interested to see this story and hos Grandmaster come to our planet..
AhsokaTano11 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
"and please, stop glowing, you're freaking my sister out." I am cracking up at the minute! )
Benjamin Warren chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Thank you very much! This is one of the best stories on Fanfiction. A couple of things I liked about this epilogue are Ahsoka's current age and her chat with Anakin.
Bum507 chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
I hope you make a sequel, I have enjoyed your creativity with this story.
HGW XX7 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Very interesting chapter, great work! I find the ending quite amusing. It is surprising that Ahsoka and Lux will have their third child only nine years after the second one, knowing "the huge number of times Ahsoka had 'needed a connection' in the last 20 years". I do hope it will be another daughter.
Benjamin Warren chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
I wonder if the baby will be Force-sensitive. And I think Lux and Leia should completely forgive Mara.
ahsokanerd chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
A sequel, you must make. Great story, thanks!
Lazy Luxsoka chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
That was hilarius, Lux is awfully moody!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »