Reviews for Fifty Shades of Overkill
Benthatguy chapter 4 . 9/3
Love your story. I find it funny reading the reviews of people complaining about how much force the undo is using, come on guys the title is 50 shades of overkill. What did you expect lots of smile and pulled punches no the council are pricks and unsc is paranoid because of the near genocide at the hands of the covenant... it was never gonna end well for the council. Sad to see this story is probably dead it's good I hope you update
Worldmaker chapter 3 . 6/10
Idiot plots are still idiot plots, even if you're not being serious.
Usually when I see a story hasn't been updated in a couple of years, I feel a sense of... loss. Like I can't believe I don't get to finish what I was reading. Not so for this fic, goodbye and good riddance
unclear expulsion chapter 4 . 4/18
love this story, real shame though that the author has probably moved on with his/her life, and left this site for better pursuits...
Axcel chapter 3 . 1/29
Canonically in mass effect, less than half of one percent of the galaxy has been explored and a only a small portion of that is claimed. Numbers of planets of the Turians and Asari have been mentioned as being two or three dozen each. The UNSC pre war had 800 worlds inhabited and an unknown number of non garden worlds.
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/29
I'm ignoring the splitting of the government. Each galaxy being its own "state-level" government? Sure. Being its own nation? No, because quantum entanglement communications are instant regardless of distance. They don't need buoys either, unlike canon. But we all have noticed things that show Bioware's grasp of science is rather frail.
Someone chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
I like it! The Geth joining the humans, the Quarians being resolved peacefully, and the citadel council races getting what’s coming to them. All are reasons why I like this story. However some of this was kind of confusing like the subtle hints at AI mind altering the humans. However all in all it’s s pretty good story, I just wish it is not abandoned….
Halofan chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I am loving your fic and hope you continue it but from when it was last updated my hopes are not high, I hope you do update it, thank you if you actually read this and have a wonderful day
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
I have to ask.. I am liking the Halo Kicking Council's Nuts and ass well...but I have to ASk...WHY the Ever Lovign F**k did they shoot retreating foe? what the hell happened so they started to fire Council? that was pure Chaos...I am not complaining...just don't get why they would kill entire fleet when they did not fire ( i did at least read them firing) to Alliance..
QuestingGuest chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Athena seems like an uber-bitch. Besides that, it's all good. :]
NicaEM chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
IMO, you should rewrite chapter 3 from the arrival of the Geths to the end, simply because the Geths are too fast. The council, while certainly not as efficient as the Consensus, is much closer to ME Alliance space than the Geths. And what a stupid Alliance it is. "We are neutral, but we like you less than the Geths. We don't like them yet though". But let's let the Council fire without doing anything, like hacking them, like we just did on the only people who have the beginning of a right to be here.
JumpingToaster chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
P.S. For the last chapter overkill is one thing but it shouldn't make me think so hard to comprehend the fluidity or lack of naturalness of the escalation to conflict. If this fic goes to take elements of Halo 5... Well, I can always unsubscribe. Until then I will enjoy.
JumpingToaster chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
I wonder how the Quarian suits deal with solid waste? I doubt they recycle water out of it like those stillsuits. Considering what Quarians eat do they even produce solid wastes? These 'deep' questions were raised in my head due due to this chapter. It is obvious why they popped up in my head.
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Hunter? The world must never know.
BlaLig chapter 4 . 6/6/2016