Reviews for Gul ned Gwaedh
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Sorry, I can't sign in right now, but I just wanted to tell you that your story is amazing and the idea is just brilliant. I cannot wait to see how John reacts to Sherlock being a dragon!
DragonSong chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Please continue this. I just read it today and really want to know what happens next. When will the next chapter be out? (Don't mean to pressure, pry, disturb, or anger you.)

I have no account here, you'll find me as DragonSong928 of deviantArt.
Polinia chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
The way you are conducting this crossover is so interesting and original! It's exciting to wait for the next chapter.

Please, update soon if you can :)
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Dear sweet mother of Merlin! Don't stop! Please! All I want to do is run to Sherlock and pet him until Jawn gets to him! But Nuts, the dwarves area going to have a fit when Jawn comes out of the Mountain with Sherlock glued to he side. Poor Sherlock. *hugs him, pets his hair*
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Please update as soon as possible!
Asha chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Awesome. Looking forward to the reveal!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I absolutely adore this crossover. I just.. ugh, it's awesome. Keep up the outstanding work!
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
interesting
User is no longer available chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Please please please do update soon!
Quoted chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Please continue!
Wizzy The Wiz chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I need more.
I demand more.
This is so good and I love it.
Plz update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
i am absolutly in love with this story! more please!
Ridel chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Honestly enjoying every second of this!
Don't know if you're still writing it, or if it's fallen off your to do list (as happens to all writers from time to time), but either way I had a blast reading this, and though I'm dying for more, I'm honestly just grateful I was able to read what you've written so far.
Thank you so much!

Ridel
LandMin33 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
For the life of me please update Soon! This story is epic, lovin the supense. I'm getting an evil sherlock vibe comin. Even so I stil love it.
YokoYuyGal chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow, actually blown away. Please update soon!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »