Reviews for Gul ned Gwaedh
gabbygirl89 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Tis is a great story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Gladoo89 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Very interesting story! I hope you'll update soon :)!
TerraPrime chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Please, I am BEGGING you. UPDATE! *Falls to the ground and raises hands to the sky* UUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAATEEEEEE!
a hobbit chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This is amazing! I absolutely love this story!
5eANzr64ZXSrhZc2 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
*cries* This story is perfect. Otter
Amoris Rosa chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This is really an amazing story. I was disappointed when I got to the latest chapter. Not because it was bad, but because I can't wait for an update. I'm very anxious to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! You must update to get to the good bit. The bit when John, sherlock , and the dwarves all get confused and stuff
98penguin chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Here's me sending my love :D Your johnlock is entrancing, I've never seen the play between them quite like this... Just wow. Especially now the Sherlock is just that little bit more fierce, more dragony- the way John reacts to him is intriguing. Also the hints that Sherlock keeps putting out that make so much sense to the reader but not so much to John/Bilbo are HILARIOUS. The ideas that make up the dreamscape are amazing, and I like your writing style. Just the right amount of detail. The funny, almost ominous part about this chapter was how it would seem like Sherlock was leading John into a trap if you didn't know better. Also how he's getting John to give up all the dwarves battle plans as small talk :P that's amusing. I enjoy that you've also mentioned the dwarves more as friends to John and separate people, and that there has been interaction with Gandalf, because part of the fun of this crossover is the other characters' reactions to Sherlock and John, which isn't as powerful when they are 2D characters. Really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope that it's not writers block and just an exam period or something that's stumping you! :) PLEASE UPDATE
LuticolousMantis chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
This is so great. This is my favourite Smaug/Sherlock and John/Bilbo are the same person-stories.

Please update, I can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet.
Lumina Balderson chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
PLEASE update soon-the suspense is KILLING me!
Lumina Balderson chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Oh, the reveation that Sherlock became Smaug is going to HURT...
RoseBudInk chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
This is the best thing ever. Want an interesting idea of past and future lives. I love the interaction between them. This is written so incredibly well and I NEED more.
HannokiKaen chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
the anticipation for the fallout is killing me. please write a happy ending? *whimpers pitifully and flashes puppy eyes*
Deleted11152015 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Noooooo!
zeynel chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Love this story! will you totally follow the hobbits timeline or modifie the end?
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »