Reviews for Gul ned Gwaedh
miss-cold chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
oooooooooooooh i love it, it's beautiful i can't wait to read what happens as they get closer and closer!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Write more!
phooykazooi chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
i can't wait until John finds Sherlock! Update soon, please!
crazy-about-books chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
This...Is...AMAZING! I love this story! I love how John and Sherlock are so close but also very different from their Middle Earth personalities. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for posting this story, I love it!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
We're nearly there! Wouldn't it be halerious if Bilbo hoped Sherlock was thrush and not what he fears? I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon! As ever, you capture the friendship and oddness between John and Sherlock perfectly, and I can't wait!
Alas Earwax chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hey! This was really good! I was wondering if you are EVER going to update 'infractus somes' because that is also a really good story!
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Yes this is good I want more of this. This is a very unique story and I just tahfakjfaksfj suspense about Smaug. The dwarves won't like that...

So, I'm just gonna sit here and watch you for a while. Myes...
a fellow writer 515 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Woot! Thanks for the update! I'm so excited for their first encounter!
Magdalen Beller chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Oh God! Your's story is perfect! I can't wait for John meeting Sherlock in his new form :D
Arrowhead1996 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I got it almost right away. I know who he is. Smaug. Next soon, please!
Talliana chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
evil... i love it :o)
Hopeless377 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OH! this is really good can't wait to see what will happen with john and Sherlock. please continue!
listless27 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
so great! i love dream Sherlock! \ ** /
Talliana chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
O god, you can't know how much i wished for a bilboreincarnated-Watson. Ok, mostly cause Iliked to have Bilbo have his skillset and outperform the dwarves in some things :o) But this is wonderfultoo, thank you for writing the story
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Ah, this is good. Interesting plot line. Can't wait to see more.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »