Reviews for Gul ned Gwaedh
GuestNo.1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Love it. Love it love it love it!

Cannot wait for the next chapter, you are doing a good job, so good that I'm dying to read what happens next!

(P.S Don't feel pressured to finish this story.)
Take care! :)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Poor Sherlock. He really wants to tell John, truly, but he can't. He doesn't want to have John's pity and (slight) loathing; after all, he's the one John's trying to kill in this adventure! I really and truly can't wait for John to see what Sherlock is. I wonder what will happen to the two of them, in the end. Please update soon-the suspense it killing me!
a fellow writer chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Excellent, an update! So much Sherlock-esque tension - I love it! Quite brilliant, really. I especially liked that bit with the telly. Keep up the good work!
DeppleICk chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Oh this is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much! Really, it is a bit silly, but I'm incapable of separating the John from the Bilbo and the Sherlock from the Smaug.
Nevermore chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I'm excited about this story now
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Gandalf knows, and things are getting interesting! Sherlock is the Dragon, and he isn't telling John. If John were taller and Sherlock smaller, John would punch Sherlock the moment he finds out. Do you know how much I am loving this story? The idea that John and Sherlock were their past lives and they are now living their next lives in the past-masterpiece! This is one of the most in-character, well-written stories I have read, and you can /write/ Sherlock-not something many can do. He's hard to write. Really hard. But you do it incredibly, and please do update soon! Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
lurv it!
HeidiFox chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Sherlock is smaug isn't he?
meriland25 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is a fascinating story, interesting and well written! i can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon !:)
The Miss America chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
really really really great start! i keep seeing sherlock showing up in the middle of the dwarfs and yelling at john/bilbo to come because he would be lost without his blogger and it would be dangerous and john/bilbo running after him leaving the dwarfs totally confused behind. anywho great start and update soon!
Sneaky Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is a nice one, I really like the idea of having John and Sherlock being reborn in Middle-Earth but starting to remember their previous lifes. Please let us have more! Do I have to guess where Sherlock is currently residing?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Just wanted to inform you that I'm very interested in reading more. :)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7