Reviews for Unfinished Business
klu chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
This was a very cool story and I would have liked to see this as a potential 'rematch' for the "Winchester Bros v. Walt and Roy" episode. The flashbacks of John were a nice touch, along with the bits of Roy's past. Thanks for writing.
LaueHime chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Awesome story ! It's cool that you thought of taking the 'unfinished business' between the boys and those two hunters and make a plan to finish it! I liked how both our brothers only ever cared for each other even when they were the one hurting! It's nice too how Sam in this story wanted to live for his brother. It broke my heart to see him give up in 9x01! I was like 'heyyy what about Dean!' :P And nice little touch with Cas healing Sam and Roy actually caring about the boys. He did look quite reluctant to shoot in DSoTM! So yeah, that was great ! I enjoyed it ;)
sammynanci chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Sorry so late in reading but when I saw it was the end almost had something, as I could take so long to appear, so well that came along! Again sorry but many routine things have just gone through and why I'm here today. And with tears in his eyes, I might add. Very good ending, I loved it! Sammy is a relief that was cured and although I dislike Castiel, his appearance was well done and timely. Good thing that bastard took Dean to the hospital, in a moment I felt sorry for him, but I was fast, lol. Thanks for writing
mandancie chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
oh wow! Roy took them to the hospital! that is really cool! :) I really loved what you did with this story! :)
deanstheman chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
OK, Roy almost redeemed himself - I'm glad he was the one who took Dean to the hospital. Nice ending - great brotherly bonding :)
sammynanci chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Beautiful chapter lá am excited until I can say more, I'm out of words! Castiel finally listened to Sam, what a relief, xd
sammynanci chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Wau, what terrible scene of torture the poor little Sammy comatose. Very strong, very well written but the whole chapter. I continue, I delayed the start of classes left me little time (I also I have children who prepare their lessons)
deanstheman chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Great chap! I was hoping you wouldn't kill Sam :) Not sure if it was really Cas manifesting himself in Sam's head (since he's actually alive as Emanuel) or Sam's brain making him up just like he does Lucifer (which would mean it was actually Sam's willpower that wakened his body up). But great thought process throughout - actually, you always have great insight into the characters' thoughts :) Kudos!
deanstheman chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Ack, you're officially the God of cliffhangers! I love it! That was a great chapter - first the heartwrenching scene with Dean spilling his guts then with him watching Sam flatline. Great Sam-insight too. Off to next chappy...
mandancie chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
OMG! At first I didn't think I was going to be able to finish this while I was at work! :) this was so good! I can't wait for the next chapter! I loved it so much!
BonanzaRocks chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
AHHHHH! I just read up to this point and I love it! Awesomeness. I should have been writing a paper that's due in like seven hours but this story wouldn't let me go. I'm excited to see where you take it! Good stuff :)
sammynanci chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Please tell me now that this is a death fic (and forgot to warn you at the beginning) because if so I will not be able to resist: (
mandancie chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
oh my goodness! NO! TO MANY CLIFFHANGERS! Please don't let it end this way! :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
ElizaT chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
!
deanstheman chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
OK last chapter I said 'poor Dean' - I take that back. POOR SAM! Bad enough he's got Lucifer tormenting him when he's awake and can at least move - now he's literally stuck there and it seems Lucifer has dialed it up a notch. After all, the brothers are each other's weakness, (and their strength at the same time, of course). Great job! (a little short, but since you post 2 back to back, I can't complain, lol)