Reviews for Making Them Proud
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
great story.
Che chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Congratulations on a superb story. Ypu've really managed to create a vibrant, lucid and compassionate portrait of Loren Singer.

While I recognize theat Lt. Singer is character taht fans are meant to love to hate, I always suspected that there was something more to her than the calculating, ruthless person that she was made out to be.
ninjaturtle chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Wow, this story is absolutely stunning. I've never really though of Singer as being the way she is because of her parents being unkind to her. It's the first time that anyone has ever mane me actually feel genuinely sorry for Loren. You have a lot of talent, and now I'm off to read any other stories that you've written.
iconfuzzled chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I love it! Thanks for writing something nice about Singer, for once. I think, just as you hinted at, she does/did have a kind heart buried underneath that stone!
Elaine chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
A very well put together and sweet story! I haven't read many fanfiction centered upon Lt. Singer (well, not good-natured ones anyway) but this is different. And I like it.
doc chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Wow. What a nice story. I have always thought there was more to Singer than we get to see. Nicely done.
Scribe chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
That was great! Most of the time I hate Singer... I still feel for her though... like at the JAG-a-thon... that was sad. Anyway.. AWESOME JOB! Keep putting out stories please! Thankx for a good read!
Valerie J chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
That was absolutely gorgeous. Well done!
E chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
This was good. Although Singer isn't my favorite character, I like to see stories that dig deeper into why she is the way she is. I almost wish that the real show would give us a little bit of insight into her ways
Lori chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I love it Excellent story.
Sheila T chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
That was so sweet! I loved it!
Jaimi chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Oh my gosh. That was just the sweetest fic ever. I loved it.
Kat107 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
wow i liked that a lot. You dont really ever get to see a good side in singer, but your story made me realize how lonely she must be. they really need to explore her character more on the show and perhaps ::gasp:: show her emotional side! hahaha. kudos to you for having the guts to write something like this, not everyone would
caldosh chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Donna - what a wonderful story. You've made Singer into a multifaceted character, where other writers most often just let her be the office b**ch.

Thanks!

caldosh
Valleri chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
WOW, that was REALLY good! I had never considered that angle of Singer before. Keep up the good writting and origional plots!