Reviews for Heaven By Your Side
JuniorWoofles chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
This was such a fluffy ending.
JuniorWoofles chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Thanks for killing Raphael, that dick had what was coming to him.
But everyone being so so so adorable made up for the danger. Lovey lovey lovey
JuniorWoofles chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Woah Woah hey... now play nice
JuniorWoofles chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Well at least they've sorted out their issues but that ending is scaring me slightly
JuniorWoofles chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Ahhhj :3 Dean is unbelievable at times. But Raphael will always be a dick
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Now I'm so happy! Freaking happy families
JuniorWoofles chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
That was tough to read. I don't really have any words for it but I do like how you're progressing the Sabriel storyline as much as the Destiel part
JuniorWoofles chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
The vocabulary in this is making me smile.
And everyone is being so cute! Awww yay :3
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
The Sabriel line about feeling at home was the cutest frickin thing.
And now the sexual tension/ frustration starts! Yay yay
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was such a great start and fairly cute despite the content. Can't wait to read more
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
OMG! This was beautiful and funny and perfect! God I love this fanfic. Finally one that shows both angels and hunters relationships. So amazing :D
S. M chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Okay I never review for stories, but I had to for this one. It was amazing. I loved this so much. It's very sweet and I love the ending. Amazing story!
freakingbored123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Why didn't Gabriel heal Cas?
Lady of the Shards chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
This was really really sweet.
DeimosFire99 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Nothing really, I'm just smiling here like it's nobody's business. And when they see me typing and smiling they'll ask: "Why are you smiling?"
And I'll reply: "I just feel really happy that many people can become good writers when they put their mind to it."

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I SAW HERE, DAAHLING. ;) I saw a good writer post a good piece of work that warmed me up and inspired moi. Keep it up. :)