Reviews for Asleep
EdgeyvonKarma chapter 66 . 5/5/2015
Seeing Cameron hanging out with the Shepherds again made me so happy...They have such good chemistry together.
MangamanZX chapter 66 . 5/5/2015
Cynthia is just adorable :)

And Robin actually caught on :)
Resisting the Borg chapter 66 . 5/5/2015
Well that was all fun and amusing, but I'm getting the feeling that Frederick's going to know about Cynthia and Cameron at some point in the future.

Oh, Emmeryn! It's been a while.
Anonymous Contributer chapter 66 . 5/5/2015
"Better than expected, but not perfect." I admitted. Cynthia nodded and fell in behind me, brushing one of her tails back behind her ear. "So, are you staying?"

"With you? Yeah." I glanced over at her in surprise. Honestly, I figured she'd want to stay.

Then what was so surprising? Nice bit of humor in this chapter nonetheless.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 66 . 5/5/2015
Okay, now I'm convinced that something is off with Walhart. And if it is what I'm thinking it is...well, then we're all screwed.
Guest chapter 65 . 5/5/2015
The stupidity of Chrom and Lucina was simply amazing in this chapter.
Zoanzon chapter 66 . 5/4/2015
That was utterly beautiful. I don't know whose reaction I want to see more: Frederick's, Malcolm's, or Chrom's when he figures out WHO Robin has a thing for. :D

And the fact we're confirmed to be on Take Three, if not higher, is a tad disturbing. Wonder how else that'll tie in...
llat-2 chapter 66 . 5/4/2015
Damn that's a heavy burden to bear. Lucina didn't apologize at all for attacking Cameron did she? Thanks for the update.
TheMagicPyro chapter 65 . 5/2/2015
All I am -anxiously- patiently waiting for is the chapter when Cameron is bawling at Robin and Lucina's wedding.

Glad to see you're back into things. Can't wait for more.
Shy-Guyome chapter 65 . 5/2/2015
Ch.65
Funny how I finally reached this chapter that you just posted yesterday. Now I'll have to do like everyone else amd wait...
Keep up the good work, but please rest plenty. :)
Shy-Guyome chapter 62 . 5/2/2015
Ch.62
Oh gosh! Star Wars!? You're gonna kill her with confusion! XD
Should have brought Two Towers. :P
godofmadness43 chapter 65 . 5/2/2015
man, i am loving the story right now, keep going
MaskedGamer chapter 65 . 5/2/2015
This was good chapter. Damn that bastard Zytle.
Shy-Guyome chapter 53 . 5/2/2015
Ch.53
Congratulations. You got me hooked even in the chapters about the OCs.
And you made me think about what class I'd ask Tom to be. XD
(Note: Assassin, two pet crows (one black, one white), and no more type 1 diabetese...)
Resisting the Borg chapter 65 . 5/2/2015
So everyone meets up again, and Mal and Cameron make nice-ish. I'm not gonna lie and say that things don't still look a little awkward between them. But really, good chapter. I enjoyed it.
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »