Reviews for Asleep
Viviene001 chapter 4 . 6/26/2019
Ohh boy
Viviene001 chapter 3 . 6/26/2019
Haha

Also,no one reacted to how he knew Chrom was a prince? XD
Viviene001 chapter 2 . 6/26/2019
Awesome. A different way of telling fights tho.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/30/2019
Something something "Anna and MC haven't actually banged and therefor something interesting is happening here" and all that, but honestly I have to say I'm kind of disappointed you didn't kill off a character for good. Really takes away some of the emotional weight.

Though to be fair Anna went out in a shitty way. Not like Gregor. Gregor had good death. Guess it makes sense she's not just dead because of a stray arrow then.

Unless it's Cameron x ANOTHER Anna. I don't know how I'd feel about that.

Or unless MC messing with the timeline caused Anna to die when in the alternate future past timeline she didn't in the Gangrel battle? I'm looking forward to seeing how this is resolved.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/30/2019
Damn, gotta say I'm surprised that you killed Anna off (and honestly impressed - didn't expect that from a fanfic).

Seriously, though, that's such an anticlimactic way for a major character to die. No blaze of glory? Cmon, dude :P.
ThreeDollarBratwurst chapter 69 . 12/30/2018
Does anyone know for sure if he’s okay? I don’t mind that he left the story behind, that’s his business, but I really hope he’s alright, considering he notes a few times that he’s struggled with mental health. If he just updated with a quick “I’m okay!” I’d be happy. If you’re reading this G2G, I hope you’re doing well.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 5 . 11/13/2018
So far, this fic sounds like someone's hopped up on coffee. But I like it; adds to the comedy.
Ninjaspecter chapter 69 . 9/2/2018
Read the entire series in about 2 days. Though I doubt it will ever finish I will thank you for what you did write. I thoroughly enjoyed the reading.
Allstarall chapter 29 . 8/21/2018
...I didn’t expect that. Story wise it made sense. But foreshadowing... Oh. It was there, wasn’t it? Necklace and the tent and the other deaths...
Allstarall chapter 13 . 8/21/2018
Forgetfulness. Lol.
Also. Shipping! Ay! Wasn’t expecting that. But it’s sweet.
Will she die? I somewhat morbidly expect her to.
Allstarall chapter 2 . 8/21/2018
I love his snark.
Guest chapter 69 . 8/20/2018
Still no update? That's a shame. Thanks for at lest letting us enjoy the ride while it lasted.
Hashirama 1710 chapter 69 . 5/26/2018
I still hate you for killing anna
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »