Reviews for Asleep
kalmaegi chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
They're hilarious. Our poor hero is stressed.
LeonPianta chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Decided to reread since I'm diving back into the Awakening fandom and working on my own FEA fic again. Love this stuff, the way you write is fresh and original.
Stryker Gryphus chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Where are you? We miss you already? This would easily be the best Fire Emblem Fanfic if not for the extremely long wait.
Stryker Gryphus chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
with an m16 chapter 69 . 6/14/2016
I'm wary of the cam/Cynthia thing now that you have Anna involved don't get me wrong i'm curious to see where it goes but I know have to wonder exactly how it will play out with all of this.
GuntherRiechwald chapter 69 . 2/23/2016
I'm... Wary of this venture. The whole plot is complex and confusing, and the whole time travel, then alternate dimensions, then the pantheon, all leads up to a very confusing story. But I like cameron and Fire. And Anna. Shes my favorite.

Im interested on how this will work out, and will stick around a hopefully happy and completely logical ending.
DearestDissapointment chapter 59 . 2/5/2016
Didn't Lon'qu only lose to Lucina because of his Gynophobia?

(Copy Pasted from fire emblem wiki)

During the duel, Lon'qu got close to Marth's chest and hesitated for a moment, allowing Marth to knock him out.

Also, did I forget somebody, or did you just call Julian Julia.
DearestDissapointment chapter 57 . 2/5/2016
It'd be funny if Morgan ended up being Emmeryn's child.
DearestDissapointment chapter 51 . 2/5/2016
ONII CHAN!

Yay, a weeaboo child. Well, fits Jaclyn's personality pretty well.

Goddammit I hate Jaclyn.

I'm giving Noel a chance, but I'll probably end up hating her.
Denkura chapter 69 . 1/30/2016
Ooooh. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Cam/Anna reunion plays out, especially with Cam/Cynthia being a thing now.
Stryker Gryphus chapter 69 . 1/26/2016
I must say, I'm very concerned about the fact that this hasn't updated in months. I'm starting to worry if you suddenly decided "Fuck it, I'm done". Please, if you are, at least tell us and if not, sorry for overreacting. I get it, I might be paranoid or something but eh, what am i gonna do about it?
Anyway, I'd like to remind you that this is honestly THE best FE13 fic I've seen. Great job on that!
DragonofAnnoth chapter 68 . 1/21/2016
Right. I just have a few things to say. First, I don't really care how many times you bash the story or yourself in the author's notes, I've enjoyed this story. Very. Bloody. Much.

In reality, I think this was one of the stories that made me want to write my own. So, yes. You inspired me. Also, you continued to write even through all the rather painful stuff you've detailed in ANs, and more. Again, I respect you. You may not be the best, but m are good, so don't stop. Please. I'm half certain it would legitimately hurt me.
The Bad Anon chapter 69 . 1/13/2016
I'd just like to point out that Flavia's death happened "off-screen" and therefore No One Could Survive That is in full effect. Although I'm not sure how exactly you plan to resolve the fact that they buried her in chapter 33 (Julian I)...
joshiro99 chapter 29 . 1/6/2016
I WAS KIDDING ABOUT ANNA DYING... WHY
joshiro99 chapter 28 . 1/6/2016
let me guess Anna is going to die in the future chapters?!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »