Reviews for Asleep
Googlemo chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
Cannot read it, doesn't feel real, this fic gives too much feeling like its a joke, it ain't serious, I cannot believe in any of things happening, the only thing I wanna say after reading this far: PHONY!
Guest chapter 69 . 12/14/2015
Don't quit writing. This is a great read, and I have used your writing to influence my own. This is the one fanfic on this site that hasn't lost my interest.
seriously chapter 69 . 12/9/2015
Waaaiiit a minute
You're telling me that getting rid of Anna wasn't even PART OF YOUR PLAN?
.-. yudodistome
SeaJade chapter 69 . 12/6/2015
I'm still reading and enjoying. I know it's hard but don't give up. Take your time, take a break, but this story, truly, is a very good one. So please don't give up on it.
Guest chapter 69 . 12/3/2015
i really liked the series when i first started reading, to a point where i actually printed the story and used to read it over my free time.
sadly if the interest for your own story has decreased its fine for you to end it early, i just want you to know that after all this time you managed to create one of the best witten story out of the many uploaded to this site, and got recognition over countless forums, both by game fanatics and writers alike.
and thank you for all the hard work
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 69 . 11/28/2015
I hope you continue :) I'd say more, but... I usually don't review because I feel like you're so above me that I'm not really worthy of reviewing.
Cyberchao X chapter 69 . 11/28/2015
...Oh.

Yeah, I remember that. I had a story that had long been petering out but I still lost a lot of progress to a dead hard drive.
Cyberchao X chapter 68 . 11/28/2015
You're in fine form as ever.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/27/2015
I fucking hate you for killing anna
Alfhn chapter 69 . 11/27/2015
I dont know much, but I think that if I enjoy what I am reading, it is good? (or maybe not, could be wrong). And in that case, if this is bad, what is good, because it is fun and entertaining to read.
llat-2 chapter 69 . 11/26/2015
I am glad that the Cameron/Cynthia relationship will remain and be developed on.
kingawesome chapter 69 . 11/25/2015
G2G, it's been a long time. You might not remember me, but I was your first reviewer. I'm mainly compelled to review because of point 6, which I strongly disagree with. Your story is definitely one of the better written stories on this site, and one of the best SI's I've read.

As for point 4, it's not necessarily a bad thing. I actually care more for the 3 inserts than I did for like 90% of the canon cast.

I'm with you on point 3 though, I feel that Cam/Cynthia is healthier than Cam/Anna. It'll stop being healthy when Papa Freddy finds out lol.

Last thing, don't feel bad about the foreshadowing. Just pass it off via Outrealms or interfering powers or something.
DragonofAnnoth chapter 69 . 11/25/2015
For the record, I'm still reading. I don't too much care how long it takes (Ok, yes, I'm lying there, but still) but I will keep reading. You can't throw me off so easily.
The Tactician Knight chapter 69 . 11/25/2015
Got to admit this chapter is interesting. Wonder how Anna coming back would affect the story.

Also sorry to hear about your laptop exploding. I hope you don't keep drifting away. This is a epic story. Thought I do question where those decisions are bad? Might be because I'm not sure what you mean by fridging Anna and Flavia? Wouldn't killing characters make the war aspect more real?
godofmadness43 chapter 69 . 11/25/2015
hmm well i can understand the reasoning for this, whatever you wanna do man
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »