Reviews for Asleep
Lord Fan of Awakening chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Well, yes. When there's no "I" or "me" to indicate that it's yourself

Other than that, it's not that much of a problem, I'd like to think

Also, good chapter...how does one still breath with one lung?

...

...

On second thought, don't let me know
Thedarknesswithin96 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
another chapter that made me laugh. id hate being in Cameron's position after he got stabbed in the wear armor. id love to see how you get on with Robin, definitely think you should perhaps have a rival . also what sword are you using? if you could tell us id be grateful. anyway till next time see you later
Pikapikaluv chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Yes, I know. :)
And I have to agree... I wonder why FE13 hasn't got a selfinsert fanfic like this in the beginning...
Hm... Well I guess, it's not famous enough! (I'm guessing, so yeah.)
Poor Cameron... he's hurt and he fainted... I hope he get's his rest!
Thank you for the chapter!
Lord Fan of Awakening chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awsome!

Even though I mind script in novel style

I can push past it

:D
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Aaahahaha, I liked the internal dialogue of this fic the best, especially Cameron's musings on the "generic villager girl" and the Fire Emblem economy. XD XD XD I hope to see more of ya around here, brother :D
Pikapikaluv chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
yay! The first FE13 self insert!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Good luck!
Archsage12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Damn this is hilarious! Seriously, keep it up! You did a great job and I found myself laughing a lot. :)

Archsage
SineGloria chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"No-one ever reads these things, but whatever."

Eh, like you said, "whatever". Good fun so far, so I'll be following this, assuming I can keep up (which I assume I can. I'm not too far into Awakening, but I ain't that slow either). Keep doing it, man.
Thedarknesswithin96 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
oh god i can already tell im going to have fun following this fic. definitely a funny first chapter. looking forward to more. i dont mind there being a lot of speech and your desciptions of the wounds was very realistic. i apologise for the crappy way till next time see you later.
The Fog Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was very enjoyable, I'd love to see you continue it. I usually avoid self insert stories myself, but I decided to give this one a try and it was very amusing. And if you plan on setting up the Avatar and Lucina, I'll stay for the whole ride! Hope to see more of this story, thank you for sharing it!
kingawesome chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hilarious so far, keep it up! Will you pair yourself up with someone, or only be the matchmaker? I adore the Avatar/Lucina pairing, and I haven't even played the game yet!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91