Reviews for The Only Hope For Me Is You
Could you write an end to this story, I know you haven't written in a while but it would be really cool if you could write a proper ending. Thanks.
BlueUshanka chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
AHHHHHHHHH. WHY CANT THEY JUST AGSGASHAHSJAJ MAKE OUT.
-dies-
plz update soon...
CourierFive chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
WANT MOAR
MarvelsOnlyFan chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! These guys are one of my favourite ships, and there's just not enough out there for them! I really like the way you portray Ben and Travis, and i especially love the supporting characters (except for Ashleigh!).
I hope you upload more chapters soon!
Clover123 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
1. Yes, band has chairs.
5. What does "pan" mean?
3. TNT is awesome.
Clover123 chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god this was sooooooooo funny!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I love this story so much! Pretty please make a sequel?
J.Loverr chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Please continue or make more BenxTravis fanfictions! You're an awesome writer, I can see that.
little brandybuck chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Aww I love this story (and this pairing) it so cute ... My favourite part is when he's dreaming, keep writing because I rarely see this pairing (and by rarely I mean never before)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
please continue! I love this!
backfromthedead91 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
yay! love the update. like I said before, your characterization for Ben is perfect! his mannerisms, the way he talks, it's very canon :) please do not ever doubt yourself on that, EVER.

I love the Angelica character, she seems awesome. hope that Ashleigh "thing" gets run over by a bus though (ever watched Mean Girls? hahaha)

oh, Trav. I really want to slap you sometimes. LOL!

as a final note, as a gay person, I love the fact that you are writing a realistic, coming of age fanfiction. :)

please continue the good work :)
Fire and Meth chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This is too cute. Omg, this is my only yaoi/gay ship that's not supposed to be gay, and did this perfectly. Well done *claps*.
backfromthedead91 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
No no no this is perfect... Ben is supposed to be socially dumb and awkward in that way... You wrote him perfectly. As well as dickhead Travis... Good (blow)job lol