Reviews for The Only Hope For Me Is You
astronomicalkitten chapter 8 . 6/2
YES YES, YES AND YES, i love this so much, your sense of verbiage is absolutely riveting! update soon and good luck!
Could you write an end to this story, I know you haven't written in a while but it would be really cool if you could write a proper ending. Thanks.
BlueUshanka chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
AHHHHHHHHH. WHY CANT THEY JUST AGSGASHAHSJAJ MAKE OUT.
-dies-
plz update soon...
CourierFive chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
WANT MOAR
MarvelsOnlyFan chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! These guys are one of my favourite ships, and there's just not enough out there for them! I really like the way you portray Ben and Travis, and i especially love the supporting characters (except for Ashleigh!).
I hope you upload more chapters soon!
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
1. Yes, band has chairs.
5. What does "pan" mean?
3. TNT is awesome.
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god this was sooooooooo funny!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I love this story so much! Pretty please make a sequel?
J.Loverr chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Please continue or make more BenxTravis fanfictions! You're an awesome writer, I can see that.
little brandybuck chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Aww I love this story (and this pairing) it so cute ... My favourite part is when he's dreaming, keep writing because I rarely see this pairing (and by rarely I mean never before)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
please continue! I love this!
backfromthedead91 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
yay! love the update. like I said before, your characterization for Ben is perfect! his mannerisms, the way he talks, it's very canon :) please do not ever doubt yourself on that, EVER.

I love the Angelica character, she seems awesome. hope that Ashleigh "thing" gets run over by a bus though (ever watched Mean Girls? hahaha)

oh, Trav. I really want to slap you sometimes. LOL!

as a final note, as a gay person, I love the fact that you are writing a realistic, coming of age fanfiction. :)

please continue the good work :)
Fire and Meth chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This is too cute. Omg, this is my only yaoi/gay ship that's not supposed to be gay, and did this perfectly. Well done *claps*.