Reviews for Crack Ship: First Kisses - TCW Era
OtulissaOwl chapter 1 . 3/28
AHHHH THIS IS JUST AHHHHHH HOW CAN THERE BE SO MUCH PERFECTION! Finally! I'm not the only one who will love Rexsoka forever, but just can't let go of Fivesoka!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Gregor. I love him. I love Obi-Wan and Ventress, they are beautiful, and actually really compatible. You did an excellent job in making them realistic and a belivable and lovable couple :). Gregor and Ahsoka... *nosebleed* love them. Love the universe! We didn't see Gregor's body so he LIVES AND MEETS AHSOKA AND YOUR FANFIC COMES TRUE AHAHBVEHSK!

You did an amazing job and made a wonderful and fluffy situations!
Russian cookie chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
My, how I was smiling and blushing during this one)
Thank you a lot for this pleasure!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Amazingly awesome nice job
Jinxedandhexed chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I think I know the events they are referring too, from another story. That was awesome as well, although a bit sad because of the perspective. Fives was standing in for a memory because he loved both the people involved. But at least in this we can see that it isn't all one sided Ahsoka cares for him too, just not the way he believed he did. Nice to see this continuation of the story.

Galacia
Jinxedandhexed chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
Gregor lives! Sorry I enjoyed meeting him in that episode and was happy to see a possibility that he did survive. Interesting way of being polite though. Just kidding I did like it though

Dark Pearl
count raptor chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
and that is why the jedi are stupid she'd be better off with pirates. that no attachment rule is the very reason sideous won had attachment been allowed he wouldn't have such a strong hold over anakin.
Madame Mermaid chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Good Evening,

I've been having a very long day, thus when I got home I decided to finally read this collection of one-shots - the denominators 'crack-pairings' and 'Gregor and Ahsoka' had scared me off until now, but today I needed something absurd to brighten my mood. Let's just say that I'm very positively surprised - these might indeed be rather unlikely pairings in sometimes very AU situations, but all in all I have to say that they turned out much more realistic and less ridiculous than expected. Pretty impressive, really! Especially since you managed to keep the characters in character most of the time, utilizing traits and thoughts they might truly display - I'm still absolutely baffled that Lux and Shaak Ti discussing the finer points of species prejudice worked out so well. Or that I can truly see Ahsoka kissing Bane just out of necessity and a great amount of spite, as far as I can tell - there are things you don't want to imagine, but imagine anyway, because it somehow makes actual sense. That was one of those situations. *shudder*

Thus, I have to say, I really liked all of these one-shots really well, much to my own astonishment. I'll be interested in seeing how the complete story to the first 'excerpt' turns out, for while I think I skipped through another such excerpt on your adult FF net page once (the context sounds about right, but correct me if I'm making wrong assumptions) and admittedly wasn't a fan of the notion of substituting someone with someone else, the development this one-shot indicates will be interesting to watch on a pure character enactment level. The second one-shot was simply great fun to read, as was the third (I have a soft spot for those younglings ever since seeing their arc in season 5 - still one of my absolute favourites, for various reasons) and I've already mentioned the fourth. I'm absolutely amazed that the eighth one-shot is one of my two favourites in this collection so far, since that pairing was what scared me off this FF in the first place. The reason for that is actually not in the pairing, but in the situation: Getting to know a person in detail by touch, without it necessarily leading to more, is a rather intimate, yet innocent moment, which is a strange combination in and on itself, but one I've always found interesting to read about. There's something delicate and breakable to that moment, a care and caution you don't often find in such scenes. So - a nice read, though still with a very, very strange pairing.

Unsurprisingly, the second favourite is chapter six - can I have that scene, please? ;) The two of them simply fit so well together that I can almost see that story developing. And now I have one more reason to curse the idiot who decided to let Echo die / disappear during the Citadel mission. Though now you've got my brain thinking about how Echo might survive that mission and how I might still keep it within canon - I might need a few plot twists for that one. Well, four galactic standard years (and probably also four years in RL, considering my writing pace) should be enough time to come up with a working plot. But you really shouldn't worry about getting these characters right - at least from my understanding you portrayed them pretty accurately. It's nice to get a glimpse of Riyo's impish side in this one - I tend to see her from a rather serious perspective, even though she definitely has an adventurous streak and a sense of humour hidden under the senatorial exterior. She's one of my favourite characters in the whole series, so it's great for me to see her paired here with another favourite - especially since that pairing really does work out very well, at least in my mind.

As for ideas - a few. One for Riyo, but I'll keep that one for myself. Might even get to write it one of these days. Other than that - have you ever considered pairing Barriss and Ahsoka? (Not really in a romantic setting - it's just an experiment that came to my mind, and I'm still not sure how such a scene might come to pass or work out.) Or finding a reason why someone might kiss Master Windu? (Now that would be a scene I'd like to see the end of...) And then I wonder if the Force might have a sense of humour and send Yoda a butterfly kiss - be it in the last arc of season 6, or in another situation. Btw, I'm pretty sure my mind's just run away with the idea of finding feasible situations for some more absurd pairings - I'll blame you if my Latin is awry tomorrow morning. :P

And now I ought to go to bed. Long day again tomorrow, and all that jazz. Have fun doing whatever you do right now - hopefully writing something. :)
All the best,

Madame Mermaid
The Fox Familiar chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
I've heard a lot about this Ahsoka, and what I can get so far is that she is the equivalent of a Sue hooker. She's turned on by everyone and everything, and everyone just wants to dick her.

Anyways, while it is rated T, it rubs me as wrong as your homosexual rape fic. I do wonder if your husband or employers know you do that.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Well this was awkward. Though at least it isn't the gay rape you did in Trial by Fire.

Yes, indeed; that has so many dark themes...such as predatory perverts that need an execution.

Damn, Ahsoka is a whore. She clearly doesn't love Rex if she's willing to jump in another man's bed after seven months. I guess she never truly mourned him, eh?
PYTHOR chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
THE JEDI ARE KINDA STUPID.
Meyer331 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I used to have a big crush on aayla :)
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
So very sweet, and worthy of continuation, I think.

Love Fives' personality as it has become cast in canon. Not sure if he's really the ladies' man in canon, but it suits him just fine.
Abdella chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Can't wait to see the next update!
-Abdella
Kelana-ti chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Seems like an interesting fic you're planning.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »