Reviews for Bloodied Lust
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
How yummy! Loved this!
Dahlia Rose chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great story! I really loved your idea to bring Alaric back. I miss him on the show. He and Damon were such a great team.
Damons grieving when he believes Ric is dead was really heartbreaking. It showed how much he cares, even if he never admits it. I could really picture him, sitting there with Alarics body in his arms, waiting for death. And it was so cute when he put Ric in the front seat and later sat him on the couch. And then his relief, when Alaric opened his eyes and was normal again (or, well at least not evil), but he still tried to hide his emotions. I loved the sentence: "Don't tell me that I am going to be stuck with another squirrel-muncher." That one made me laugh so hard. Typically Damon. But it was very sweet, that he offered Ric his blood. And Rics reaction... how he freaked out, while Damon remained completely cool. That was great. I guess Alaric moving into the boarding house was expected, but him making "the first move" surprised me. And the ending was just great.
Really loved your story!
TangibleDarkness chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Omg love this !
AngelofTheDawn08 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved this! Great job!
varsha.castle chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Just one word! AWESOME!

Please do continue it! ;)
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was just perfect! Awesome. Love it. Miss Dalaric soo much. Wish they left Ric as a vampire too.
nowherehome chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I want more! :D It's amazing!
I really miss dalaric..
siberia21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh my, this is really a crazy little town!LOL Very Damon, as always facing any and every situation with bravure. As usual I love the titel! Thank you for sharing.:)