Reviews for Transparency
This is the third time I've read this, I still love it.
Yaastiel.the.FandoManiac chapter 34 . 3/15
Let me say, the sex scene wa amazing, I scream out of joy during all of them, and second of all, I love this story very much. It is written really and entertaining
Artisen chapter 31 . 2/5
Hiya, it's Artisen, I'm just too lazy to log in. One thing I've noticed in fanfics, including yours, almost everyone vilifies Russia, and while I know that the stuff the country did while the Soviet Union is appalling, I have to wonder, why is no one else ever vilified in any way despite the fact every country has messed up in some way or another? Russia is literally the only character I've ever seen vilified.

Shoot me a pm if you want to answer XD
Canada's Polar Bear chapter 36 . 1/3
whyyyyy! im crying! my heart god! can you die of cuteness! thank you! Thank you! thank you! this is everything i have ever wanted! thank you!
HetaRosFangirl chapter 36 . 1/3
Ah, a classy ending to this beautiful story. This is amazing - I can't wait to see all you may create in your future! Have a nice day/night/whatever!
skrei chapter 36 . 1/1
aaaaaaa oh my god I have been following this fic for years and thank you so much for writing this! it was an emotional roller coaster as i read the story and i thoroughly enjoyed myself! this story really gave me a lot of feels and i am very very happy to see that mattie and gilbert are very strong support systems for each other!

really hope to see more of your stories in the future! 3
Canada's Polar Bear chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
I just want to thank you for this piece of art. I dont even know how long i have loved this ship... long enough to run out of good fanfics about them. But somehow i have found this... and i have not been this happy about hetalia in at lest six months. so thank you thank you thank you! your truly amazing.
Canada's Polar Bear chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
HOLY SHIT THIS IS YOUR FIRST FIC! Damn its amazing!
Artisiano chapter 32 . 12/29/2016
As a Canadian I'm proud because of how you've presented Canada in this story. I like the thought of my country being able to fight and defend himself as well as grounding and protecting the person he cares most for. Very well done on that front. You're a wonderful author and after I finish this story I will definitely be checking out your profile for more.

-Artisen
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 36 . 12/29/2016
I finally finished it! I've devoted three days of my life to this beautiful masterpiece! It. Is. AWESOME!
Canawesomeguest chapter 36 . 12/28/2016
I just want to say Thanku Thanku Thanku so much! I can now die happy as this story has completed my life! Bless you so much and please continue to write! 3
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 33 . 12/28/2016
Wikipedia has informed me that a grand cross is double the size of a normal one. I hope that helps :)
YYHfan-KB chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
I thought it was over and here you come witu the cutest epilogue ever all sneaky like at Christmas time, thanks! It was a good read.

_ KB
katy.guevara.750 chapter 36 . 12/25/2016
One work aboustly perfect I am so glad I found this story I can't wait to read more of ur works i love the ending good job
Guest chapter 36 . 12/25/2016
I'm fucking crying bro, I've been following this story from the beginning and I'm SO glad you ended it like this