Reviews for Transparency
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 24 . 4/11
Oh my gosh! This so amazing! I loved it! Thank you so much! I love this story! And I totally understand about college. It super sucks but soon it'll be over I can't wait to see more and I hope Gil and Mattie kiss soon! And I hope Mattie opens up to Gil about how lonely he is! I know he'll understand. Those two are so freaking cute!
BEAUTIFUL
Awesome Guest chapter 24 . 4/9
Every bloody time that I see an update from you I get so excited. This fic still reigns as one of my utmost favourites. I'm glad Matt got a chance to ride Gil's bike...
...now if only you could put a little more "riding" in the upcoming chapters heh. Perfection.
HNNNGNGNGN THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GREAT MY FRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THIS FIC FOR SO LONG AND WE FREAK EVERY TIME IT UPDATES. THANK YOUUUUUU
katy.guevara.750 chapter 24 . 4/10
It's getting good can't wait to read more thank u for the update
I BEG OF YOU ... UPDATE QUICKLY
killerkitty15 chapter 24 . 4/8
OMG GILBERT GET WITH THAT ALREADY!
YYHfan-KB chapter 24 . 4/8
I'm so glad you updated, it was awesome.
Looking forward to more,

_ KB
YYHfan-KB chapter 23 . 3/1
Loving this story, at first I was a little uncertain about the POV switches but once I got used to it everything flows pretty well.

Looking forward to seeing more,

_ KB
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 23 . 1/18
I'm so glad to see you updated! I've been waiting forever and I had to go back and re-read the story to remember what it was about I can't wait to see more!
I love Scotland XD
This is so nice! I love the way your writing. I am already waiting for the next chapter!
b2 chapter 23 . 1/11
This story is soooooooo awesome! I love it. I read it all day yesterday and I didn't finish till 4:30 am this morning. Well it was more like I had to pass out because I was sooooo tired. But I love your story! Please update soon! PRUCAN is my favorite ship! I love it!
Yes! After so long! Thank you!
Bunnie of Lavender Flames chapter 23 . 1/12
Please update! It's so AWESOME! Though the one time I tried watching Hetalia, I got half way through the first episode and I'm like "What. The. Fuck."
B2 chapter 23 . 1/10
Omg I love your story! It is soooooo awesome. I swear I saw this story yesterday and didn't stop till I was on chapter 17 which I got to at about 4:40 am. Thats how much I loved this story! Please update soon! I wish my writing was this good!