Reviews for Transparency
Omg, I LOVED the last line of the smut scene, "I think I broke my boyfriend." I laughed so hard I cried. :'''D
Good job.
FrancesBonnefoyLilyoftheValley chapter 34 . 7/7
Pleeaaassseee continue I love this story asdfghnkll
BleedingJoyAndSorrow chapter 29 . 6/24
This is amazing. I really love this! Mattie and Gil are awesomely written. Thank you so much can and please keep up the great work!
Quiet.crash chapter 34 . 6/17
My goodness, dear, you never disappoint! I loved every second of this chapter, hiw they all have each others' backs; Ludwig, Artur, Alfred, Antonio, Lovino (sweet baby! :p), all of them! And the healthy relationship that you built between Matthew and Gilbert never fails to make me very happy :3 Thank you for this new chapter!
musicalscribe chapter 34 . 6/16
Goodness gracious...to be completely honest, the mere thought of this story ending nearly brings tears to my eyes! I can very confidently say that this is my favorite story to be featured on this website. I confess, I've reread it more than one time, and I just had to reread it once again when I got the notification for the newest chapter. To be honest, I've been too shy to review until now because of how incredibly good this story is. I am definitely looking forward to your new stories! Sorry for the extensive length of this review, I'll wrap it up now. Thank you!
Canawesomeguest chapter 34 . 6/10
And plz hurry up with those other stories, I'd love more transparency and there's not enough hog warts AUs! 333
katy.guevara.750 chapter 34 . 6/10
i still love this story can not wait to read it again when the new chapter comes out
Canawesomeguest chapter 34 . 6/10
Congrats on the degree! I'm sure they heard my pteradactyl screeching all the way out in Boston when I saw you updated, literally one of my favourite fics on this site! I can't wait for the last tidbit! (Also, thanks for including those out takes!)
Missingwings chapter 34 . 6/9
YOU'RE BACK! And with an absolutely amazing chapter! Oh how I adore this story. So cute and wonderful! Though... I feel like things could have continued into another arc? Like, the way you set things up could very easily continue as Ivan did something and suddenly Mattie and Gil had to deal with him... Meh. I'm perfectly happy if you end it in two chapters though. Especially if there's a nice reunion... *Cough*. Anyway! Great chapter! I love how things have played out! Of course, I'm still looking forward to next chapter(Always). And your other stories sound interesting as well!
warmwinternights chapter 33 . 5/8
IS IT OVER? IS THAT IT? I DONT KNOW IF THERE'S MORE BECAUSE THAT WAS A PRETTY SATISFYING ENDING BUT HOOOOOOLY JESUS CHRIST
that was the best fanfiction I have read in a long time? like, a REALLY long time. oh my god.
it actually GOT to me. likec their feelings touched me. that was insane. talk about a rollercoaster.
I don't know if you're writing more, or if that was it, but kudos to you for a job extremely, extremely well done. my god.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
warmwinternights chapter 27 . 5/7
this whole fic is so in character, there's a reason behind everything, the plot is on point and well-developed-
and that was probably the best smut I've ever read. this, coming from a guy who usually skips smut because he hates it so much.
not to mention I lost it at the "I go by Gilbert" part. well-played.
there's seriously not a single thing I would change about this. and I love that Mattie has his own strengths, and they're not confined to strictly "top-bottom" roles, and they both act like a real person would, instead of having their personalities shoved awkwardly into the dominant on and submissive one roles.
in conclusion: this fic is really! fucking! good! ohhhh my god okay bye I gotta keep reading
warmwinternights chapter 9 . 5/6
"I'm sure it's just jet lag" HE'S GONNA DIE ISN'T HE
KyuubiKR8 chapter 33 . 2/25
You made me cry! How dare you? xD
Love your stroy btw
You used Castiel's quote! I love you even more for that n.n
Oh my gosh...I'll never be able to look at Canada and Prussia the same way again!
nekon3kokitty-sama chapter 27 . 1/18
Oh my gosh soooo cute. But the sweet bro and helluva Jeff tho..since this chapter was better then any sex score scene that I have written I will forgive you.