Reviews for The Jesus Storybook Bible
Jane chapter 17 . 1/29/2020
I disagree with the way leprosy is talked about in this version. It could be more factually worded in order to help reduce discrimination and stigma which is unfortunately attached to the disease.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2019
This Storybook bible really breaks the bible dow so the whole family can enjoy it together
Matthew chapter 21 . 10/27/2017
But if the Word was God, then maybe God Himself was coming too ;)
Isaac chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
God told Abraham that he would have a son. When he heard this he laughed and said how can I have a son? We can't have children. God said don't worry I will give you a Son and you will call him laughter (that means Isaac) . Then just as God promised they had their son Laughter or Isaac.
zzzzzaaaaazzzzzttttt chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Satan said did God really say not to eat from any trees in the garden? Eve said we can eat fruits of the trees in the garden but not the middle of the garden God said we can't eat it if we do we will die! Satan said that is silly he retorted at Eve if you eat the fruit from that tree you will be like God! So Eve ate the fruit then Adam also ate it God said what happened? Adam said Eve made me do it! God asked Eve what did you do? Satan confused me
D the Lions chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Darius liked Daniel God made him very wise and smart years ago when he was in Babylon he helped the King understand dreams so he picked Daniel to be his helper this made the other two men very angry so they tricked the king but He didn't know that he was tricked so Daniel prayed to God then the other men ran to the king and said um your majesty your friend Daniel is praying to God and not to you! When he heard this he was sad he liked Daniel so much he didn't want to hurt him The good thing was Daniel didn't go alone God was with him
Fiery furnace chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
One day the King made a gold idol everyone had to bow if they don't they would b thrown in the fiery furnace! Everyone bowed except three men S M & A wouldn't bow to a silly idol that made the King very angry he said bow or I'll burn you to shreds ! The Boys said no we aren't bowing to a silly statue N made the furnace seven times hotter and threw the boys in the furnace but God sent a angel to the three boys so they didn't burn up N said didn't we throw in three men? Yes exactly right Sire but there are four and one of them looks like a angel of God!
svea taylor chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
awesome I am going to do this piece for a speech and word competition
I love to listen and read about God threw your stories
I love it
autumnrose2010 chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Is this supposed to take place after the temple was taken back from the Greeks by the Maccabees and rededicated to God?
csg-III chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Nice chapter!
autumnrose2010 chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Nice chapter, I'd forgotten about the Naaman story...
Frostedleaf1 chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Thank you for making this Bible Story one not like the others. I really don't care if its yours or not only that its true. So I hope that you will continue. And tell them that its the truth. I've looked a long time for something like this. Now I've found it. I know that God would be proud of you.
Catori Simone Winston chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter! This is awesome. I love this so much. Amazing job really. There are just no words for how much I love this story. Wow.
Catori Simone Winston chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
It's kind of crazy the foreshadowing in this story of what is to come. It makes me wonder how God felt when His only son was sacrificed. Interesting to think about.
Catori Simone Winston chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I watched the retelling of this story on the History channel with the new series The Bible. It is just an awesome story. Love this story. It is truly amazing.