Reviews for I Love You Not
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You made me cry. ACTUALLY CRY! Do you know how hard it is to make me cry? It's a very difficult task to do, and somehow you do managed to do it in at least a thousand words! So I now hate you. (I love your story I'm just upset you made me cry. It was wonderfully perfect.)
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
So sad update!
GBTiger chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I'm having feels ;w; Sorry for not leaving a long review, I'd love to, but... I'm at a loss for words. Amazing story is all I can say as of now.
Loserlicious chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Excuse me, but this was an rp I did with you... I don't mind you posting it, but please ask first.
Hetaliafreak111 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Don't make me cry! Have a happy ending! Ve... :,(
Laetificant chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I loved this sad story too much. It broke my heart. This definitely acknowledges the remorse and depression Prussia has towards not being a country anymore. It was... tragically beautiful. Does...Prussia actually do it though...?
RIVILvFv chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
WHY IS THIS SO DEPRESSING! Though I did enjoy some extent the other extent I cried
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh my god,what?
I-Im xcrying so ahrd why would you do this?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
sophiakuso chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i'm scared to ask you to continue this... i love the pairing but... oh god... THE FEELS!...
AwesomeOtaku chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I cried,it's so sad.T_T But great job,i don't think i could handle writting a fanfiction like this. I would break down half way threw.