Reviews for Not Another One
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This is so cute! I really like it very much, you did an excellent job! :)
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh my gosh! I don't see how you thought this wasn't your best work ever. Because I thought this was amazing! :) All I can say is more, please!
AliceSherlockHolmes chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Waaahhh so awesome! You wrote it very well and I loved every bit of it! ()
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow, you actually made me enjoy a pairing that had Hermione with someone other than Ron. That takes talent. XD

I thought this whole story was adorable! The plot of secret notes trying to cheer Fred up was really original, and I had some laughs at a few parts. The diarrhea note was genius! XD

Other than some dialogue mistakes, there was some OOC-ness. He was alright until the end - I thought his confession was a little odd. Would Fred Weasley really gush over someone? Just a thought. You did say that you weren't sure about writing him, so I'll excuse you. :)

I did like this, overall.
Azerea chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was really cute! I loved the way the notes changed from when Harry and Ron wrote to the ones Hermione wrote. You captured the things Hermione would like about Fred perfectly and George's exasperation about Fred getting the notes was hilarious. Good job.
Montley chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was a pretty cute story, and it was written really well! I enjoyed those notes, especially the ones that Harry and Ron obviously wrote. You did a good job with your given title.
It was written very well, I didn't notice any grammar or spelling mistakes throughout.
Though, Fred's feelings for Hermione came out in the open too fast, I would have liked some build up to it since it came out of nowhere, especially since he had recently broken up with Angelina. Hermione was also a little ooc. I agree with elemensky's comments.
Otherwise, I really enjoyed reading this! Great job! It was a very sweet story overrall.
APhoenixRising chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is lovely. I've never really imagined this pairing before but it's quite cute. I love the fact that Harry and Ron were writing them at the beginning as well. I did find a small mistake when I first read it but I can't find it again now.

Overall very sweet.
elemout chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is a very sweet story. I particularly enjoyed the fact that Harry and Ron were pranking Fred with the sillier notes before Hermione took over with her sweet\cheesy ones. I like Fred\Hermione as a couple because the twins are really brilliant and inventive and Hermione is so booksmart so imagine what could happen with their powers combined!

My only comment for revision might be that, given how Fred is so witty and Hermione is sharp in her own way, I expected more sparks between them and verbal banter. They are a bit too "disturbingly sweet" at times. Maybe more specific details of what makes them like each other? Like Fred's inventivenss (with a prank or a potion or a combination of charm\spell) might make her admire him and vice versa.

I also like how your framed Fred being dumped by Angelina since it makes us feel sympathetic for him and hope that he finds someone. I do wonder why Hermione was a little down on herself, in canon she seems more self-assured (at least in regards to Krum).

Lines or moments, I particularly loved:

"Roses are red, violets are blue, you're super hot, and I want you." Esp. since Harry\Ron came up with this. Ron's writing love notes to his older brother - hilarious and awkward!

Snape's ten page potions essay on Dogbane, of course. Sirius should be scared.

"Giving an exaggerated sigh, Fred smiled in spite of himself. "Thanks, I suppose. I have to say though, some of the notes you sent are disturbingly sweet. Like the one about stars and night skies? I can't believe two guys like you could write that."

I didn't notice and spelling & grammar mistakes.
Miss Magic 101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awwww what a cute story, really made me smile, I really enjoyed it
ProvidingTheAnswerToTheRiddle chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This totally just made me ship Fred/Hermione... MY LIFE IS A LIE! It was really good though
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is really cute :)

I'm not really a Fred/Hermione fan, but this was done really well. Hermione's reluctance and doubt were very realistic, and I loved how you had Ron and Harry send Fred the foolish notes.

Since this was written for the Title Swap Competition, I think this was a very innovative twist on the title. Well done :)