Reviews for Antithesis
matchynishi chapter 1 . 5/20
OH NO THIS IS OVER! OTL sobs i'm so sad, i wanted it to continue for 498793 chapters.. XDDDD wonderful fic.
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 5/12
Well, this was most definitely interesting. A unique take methinks. I do hope you are continuing this :)
Gwendolyn Montrose chapter 1 . 5/8
After reading your Story "Dead Man Walking" I tried your other stories and I have the same
opinion as on your other Story. Please continue it even after such a Long time
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/27
This is soooo good! Would love to see this continued and see how the life debts play out. Though I have to say, my favourite part of this is the depiction of depression. Because damn, that is how it goes.
Noip13 chapter 1 . 4/14
Oh, I like this Harry. That bluff against the Ministry calling him a liar- good stuff.
EACade chapter 1 . 4/15
Oooooomigosh. I do hope inspiration strikes for more of this one soon. This is so brilliant. I love Neville aaaa my heart
gojyo-lover20 chapter 1 . 4/14
I really want to know if you plan on continuing this? I'm anticipating reactions lol
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 4/12
This was really good. The characterization and description of Harry's emotion was thorough but not overwhelming. I've read quite a few fics where Harry wises up and does something unexpected while taking charge but this one is one of the top ten, at least. My only complaint is that there isn't more; I'd love to read a multi-chapter fic of this. Thank you for the wonderful read.
wearehunted chapter 1 . 4/10
Damn that was good! loved it and will definitely be reading it again and again :)
Luna's little noodle chapter 1 . 3/15
Really really good, and I'd love it if you wrote some sort of sequel to this.
ImpsDream chapter 1 . 3/4
Definetely interesting. You've done a Harry-turns-political story that, so far, isn't just a sudden turnabout or over the top.
I'd be interested in more if you plan to continue.
Nice.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/28
this is absolutely awesome! No seriously! Plus its beautifully written and I love Neville's strong part in events, especially as it depicts the so rarely seen Hufflepuff and Gryffindor qualities in the lad. So much potential for this story, I mean those DE's definitely owe Harry and probably in minor extension Neville llfe-debts, but more than that their reputations, their families' futures and there souls. Just if you do gather the muse to continue you have another sure fire reader and lover from me.
This is a really interesting premise, and it could go several different ways. I really like how Neville is a central character, because he has a lot of potential as a person and people tend to underestimate him as a person and as a wizard :) Thnaks for sharing this chapter and God bless!
xx chapter 1 . 2/22
Too bad Harry doesn't show the same backbone when Vernon is hitting him.