Reviews for Antithesis
Burning Tortoise chapter 1 . 8/11
I absolutely LOVE how you make Harry masterfully turn the entire trial around. Aaaah! His Slytherin side showing is amazing! And I love how you portray Neville as well. It makes me shiver in giddiness every time I was the part Harry speaks.
AvoidedIsland chapter 1 . 8/3
Amazing first chapter. Enjoyed the premise so far. It'll be interesting to see how each of the Death Eaters and their respective families act toward Harry knowing that they would have been Kissed otherwise. There are a lot of parts that I loved but the one that ...I guess really did it for me...was when Harry realized the power he had with their lives in his hands and thought this was how Dumbledore and Voldemort felt...and how he couldn't stand it. Very fitting for the boy who wants to be just Harry.
KingOfWhispers chapter 1 . 7/23
Please update soon, doll!
SoulWithoutAName chapter 1 . 7/21
Really awesome!

Well done, though now I'd really like an encore! What IS going to happen, do you think?
cherryblossomszahime chapter 1 . 7/3
Oh man this was great!
Serenity Rayne chapter 1 . 6/15
This isn't finished right? It doesn't sound like it but I really want to see how it progresses. It is definitely a different and interesting take on the events after the Department of Mysteries.

Happy writing and hope to see more,

Serenity Rayne
matchynishi chapter 1 . 5/20
OH NO THIS IS OVER! OTL sobs i'm so sad, i wanted it to continue for 498793 chapters.. XDDDD wonderful fic.
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 5/12
Well, this was most definitely interesting. A unique take methinks. I do hope you are continuing this :)
Gwendolyn Montrose chapter 1 . 5/8
After reading your Story "Dead Man Walking" I tried your other stories and I have the same
opinion as on your other Story. Please continue it even after such a Long time
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/27
This is soooo good! Would love to see this continued and see how the life debts play out. Though I have to say, my favourite part of this is the depiction of depression. Because damn, that is how it goes.
Noip13 chapter 1 . 4/14
Oh, I like this Harry. That bluff against the Ministry calling him a liar- good stuff.
EACade chapter 1 . 4/15
Oooooomigosh. I do hope inspiration strikes for more of this one soon. This is so brilliant. I love Neville aaaa my heart
gojyo-lover20 chapter 1 . 4/14
I really want to know if you plan on continuing this? I'm anticipating reactions lol
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 4/12
This was really good. The characterization and description of Harry's emotion was thorough but not overwhelming. I've read quite a few fics where Harry wises up and does something unexpected while taking charge but this one is one of the top ten, at least. My only complaint is that there isn't more; I'd love to read a multi-chapter fic of this. Thank you for the wonderful read.
wearehunted chapter 1 . 4/10
Damn that was good! loved it and will definitely be reading it again and again :)