Reviews for Suddenly Out Of Nowhere
Super lazer ninja 12 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
lol
Salamence chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Someone's already accepted you, Sylveon.

http /w w view 9908264

Unfortunately, it happens to be the Furries. You'll get used to it; Just ask Blaziken, Lucario, Gardevoir, Lopunny and Zoroark about it.

As for me? I'm still waiting for the Dragon type Eeveelution.
Chespin chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Stuff it, Dennis. Let it go. You're no longer the last Pokemon in National Pokedex order.

...Oh, hello. My name is Chespin.

Pokemon #650.

Yes, six hundred and fifty. As in the first Pokemon of Generation Six.

Ninfia, or as she is now known, Sylveon, has told me that there are quite a lot of people that only recognize the first one hundred and fifty-one as actual Pokemon.

*walks over to a tall building, revealing that he is on Liberty Island*

Hey, Victini? How about we screw that idea up by having you use your real Pokedex number?

*a Victini walks out, wearing a shirt that says "I am Pokemon #0000!"

"Chespin, how many times have I told you to ADD THE THOUSANDS DIGIT to your National Pokedex Number?"

"Oh, come on, Vic... That won't happen until either Generation VII or Generation VIII, most likely the latter, and you know it!"

"Doesn't hurt to be prepared, dude."
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Sylveon better be more careful. So wait, Sylveon is it? That's great.
Hope chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You got a laugh outta me with that Genesect bit at the end. :P And her name doesn't end with an "eon" because Ninfia is her Japanese name, and the English hasn't been done yet. :3
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
It doesn't even end with "eon"! They sure do make something new everyday.
John Pokemon chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hi, John Pokemon here, the creator of Pokemon. You captured all these characters perfectly, I couldn't have written them better myself. You did a most excellent job with Genesect (or what I named him originally, Dennis. Stupid moonspeakin' bastards went and changed it), I could really feel his hunger for destruction. And Leafeon's confusion when it met Ninfia? That's how I felt when I created it!

Anyways, great job again, and I can't wait to read more of your Pokemon fanfiction.
uglypersonfromCE chapter 1 . 2/11/2013