Reviews for Far from Home
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 1/7
That was heartbreaking right up until that sneaky twist ending. I loved it. All of it. xo
AlElizabeth chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Rarely has a fanfic brought me to tears. Yes, I've been teary-eyed, but this brought made me cry. Very, very good. This is definitely going into my Favourite's pile.
The Quote Bandit chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
*sobs*
kjdw chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Great story. I like this!
sylvia37 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
This made me cry. Really good story. Great job.
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
LOVELY! SAM CAME BACK...Maybe not the way Dean wanted but he came back! :D:D
lilliannaelizabeth chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
this was verry good and i really like the ending with cas giving sam just certain memorys
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
This actually brought tears to my eyes: seeing Sam like that and then realizing that not all of his mind was gone. Maybe there is some hope for them after all. Good story.
mandancie chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
oh wow! this was so good. I was reading it at first at work, but I had to stop. I didn't want to start crying and people would wonder what was wrong with me. I really loved this. I just loved the reunion! :)
L.A.H.H chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
:) i liked the parts of a happy ending in this, and just the general idea. Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating
lillelouis chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Aww :) I weirdly want a sequel to this about the brothers learning to survive in a post-apocalyptic world where Sam is...autist savant?

Well done.
mb64 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Waaaaaaahhhhhhh. Sam is okay, he is mostly happy and now he won't say yes to Lucifer- but...but...but... now he isn't truly Sam. But...he and Dean still have each other and Sam has his books. But...!

So it's a mostly happy ending all swirled up in angst maybe? And it's excellently written. And it's angst with a silver lining? And now I MUST go find something fluffy to read.

Great job! Really.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Oh wow! So Cas took away Sam's understanding of Lucifer, the Apocalypse, the war, but managed to leave him mostly cognizant of everything else. So Sam is mostly still Sam, just more like a child in some ways. He's still Sam enough to be Dean's little brother, and remember who Dean is. They can at last be happy together, and not have to worry about Lucifer anymore. I'm glad that Cas has taken such good care of Sam, that he brought Dean to him, and that he found a 'loophole' so that they can be happy. That was a brave decision on Sam's part. This leaves me feeling happy and sad at the same time. lol Good story! :)
Souless666 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013