Reviews for Far from Home
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Oh wow! So Cas took away Sam's understanding of Lucifer, the Apocalypse, the war, but managed to leave him mostly cognizant of everything else. So Sam is mostly still Sam, just more like a child in some ways. He's still Sam enough to be Dean's little brother, and remember who Dean is. They can at last be happy together, and not have to worry about Lucifer anymore. I'm glad that Cas has taken such good care of Sam, that he brought Dean to him, and that he found a 'loophole' so that they can be happy. That was a brave decision on Sam's part. This leaves me feeling happy and sad at the same time. lol Good story! :)
Souless666 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Kinda sad, really.
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Cas lobotomized Sam?!
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Oh god I'm so sorry. I didn't see this had updated, even though I'd annoyed you about the suspense (it was probably a week or so ago now), and I felt pretty bad when I found that out, but I think I feel quite a bit worse after reading the actual update because WOW I probably should've expected that or something. But now I'm crying, because I didn't expect that, and that was a very not nice turn of events if I ever saw one.
jennifer.simecek chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Can't wait for the next update!
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
In the style of Kevin Tran... WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Fascinating chapter! I can't wait for more. Thanks for writing
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Cas gave Sam a lobotomy? O.O Really? NOOOOO! Sam was so smart, and kind, and loving! Dean doesn't know how to go on without Sam, and Sam should have found another way to avoid Lucifer! What did Dean mean? What home? Is Sam dead or not?
SPNxBookworm chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Great! :)
Gosh..I am having a love/hate relationship with the freaking cliffhangers of yours. You are revealing what happened to Sam in so many small teasers that I keep racking my brain thinking that I my have missed something...
Please update soon! Your best story yet!
mandancie chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
oh wow! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
quickreaver chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
I'm kinda with Dean on this one, here: NO ONE DECIDES THEY WANT A LOBOTOMY. Didn't see THAT coming! More, please? :D
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Well this chapter is awesome and a tear jerker. Please update soon
mb64 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Wow. Guh. Damn. Amazing. Once again your writing has left my mind in a maelstrom of thoughts and emotions...and there is no way I will be able to express to you how much I like this. So very intense and gripping, so wonderful, so...*see, words have failed me again*.

I am going back to the beginning to reread this right now AND I'm not even going to whimper about the cliffhanger!

BranchSuper chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Such unremitting grimness in this world - will it do any good for the brothers to reunite? The angels certainly seem to want them to remain on the field.
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Your descriptions are actual gold. Like, I could take them and sell them for millions, they're so amazing. I feel like I'm reading an actual novel right here, and a good one at that! (Not one of those books that you start reading and spend the majority of the time wondering how it got published, but the kind where you just stare at the words and all you can do is think 'wow'.)

But someone already told you that, so what I really want to know is:
What the hell did Cas do? It's chapter three, dude, the suspense is destroying me. I don't think I'll live much longer if I don't know the exact details of this whole 'Loophole' deal.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »