Reviews for Far from Home
SayLo chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Sad man, Dean's broken-Sam's gone :( Carl's a good guy, Jo's motherly at her such young age. I like this a lot, wonder who Dean's going after
kjdw chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Super 2nd chapter!
bluecharlotte chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Agh this is so painful! I'm really glad that there's some loophole, but the loneliness. Gahh. This is a very interesting idea...please update soon :)
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating
quickreaver chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Dang, you give good tension...jonesin' for the next installment already!
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Gosh! This is just great! :D I hate/love cliffhangers. Here, it's kinda both. Please please update soon!
Winchesters4Me chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
LOL i am gladthat flollowing you worked. so i will do it again and then you can write faster again. LOL and this chap is good like the other one too, altho i am still a litle confused. i like the way you write.
flygirl33 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
the 2nd chap is also good although i am still wondring where sam and cas have gone and why dean wont remember or cant.
flygirl33 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i think that this is very good supernatural futureverse and it makes me curiuos to find out waht will happen next to dean and where sam and cass are
mb64 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oh how great to have another chapter to this so soon. Thank you for updating so quickly!

I am really liking this a lot! Very fascinating- my mind keeps trying to put everything together and figure out exactly what is going on, but the puzzle pieces don't want to fit together. (I guess that means that you'll just have to hurry up and write even faster! Haha!)

Thank you for sharing this intriguing story with us- you are awesome!

Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Just found this today and I am very confused but also very intrigued. Looking forward to the next chapter!
mandancie chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
oh wow! thanks so much for posting so soon! :) I really enjoyed this one and am eagerly waiting for the next chapter! :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Very intriguing plot you have here! I can't wait to see where you take this and find out what's going on with Sam!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Good start! I really want to know the back story.
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
this really makes me want to know more about what is goingon . i am going to follow you so now you have to write even faster LOL!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »