Reviews for Mindspark
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Sparks with access to alien technology might even get the Vorlons and the Shadows to unite.
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Yeah, Sparks do have a tendency to take over.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
I just had a mental picture of Gil Wulfenbach on the bridge of a steampunk SDF1 attacking a squad of Shadows.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Babylon 5 with Sparks? Crikey.
ImperialGirl chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Oh dear. Like Sparks aren't scary enough as it is...What hath the Vorlons wrought?
Hypnosis Writer chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
So, and I have never seen this show, he upgraded their device to make Psi Sparks. That's the most horrifying thing I have every heard.
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
This is interesting. I hope you come back to it sometime.
Navn Ukjent chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Promising story.

I love Girl Genius and would like to see more Heterodynes crossing over into other fanfics. One of my favourites in that genre is the Buffy crossover "Spark of Genius".
Gustavius3 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
... This tale has possibilitys
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Let me guess - the escapees do something stupid, kiddo loses his necklace and things go all to h*ll?

Now I really wish I was more familiar with Babylon 5 so I'd get the references.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This is simultaneously one of the silliest and most disturbing renditions of mad science I have ever seen.

Kiddo is going to be a nightmare, isn't he?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, dear cr*p. I think Girl Genius is one of the greatest things since sliced bread. I only know Babylon 5 through Pop Cultural Osmosis. This is just enough that I can absolutely see this happening, and being a fan of Girl Genius: This is going to be good...

MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Lucillia's writing a Girl Genius fic. *squee* (And Matsuri has just lost all hope of being intimidating.)
karthik9 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
wait... take over nova scotia canada. but nothings here... i shoudl know
Daughter of Mother Gaia chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Humanity finds out the Vorlons made the telepaths. Humanity hunts down the Volorns and kills them, screaming about insane telepaths and why didn't they think before they did something like that. Alien races watch their own telepaths for fear they turn out like the human telepaths.