Reviews for Unnatural
Interstate2011 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Personally, for the same reason, I agree that Sully's not a seal.
RustyPete12 chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
Dang! Sully became a hybrid... I can dig that! Hope to see more; this is good so far.
dragonrider1234 chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
Are you going to continue this? It's so good! Please continue!
Fox the Writer chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Okay, so I don't know if anything I'll say will be of great help, but I will say that I dig the story idea you've concocted here! I think the idea of having something happening to the Rangers is a great twist to the usual storyline in the Danger Rangers world. It not only adds drama to the story, but it also creates character development.

I like how everyone in this story plays a certain role in the story-the heroes, the villains, the plot, etc. I also love your style of descriptions-they're so awesome and just help me to weave stories and understand what's going on, as well as give me a clearer idea about who's who and what's going on.

I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer that can be of constructive criticism at this time, but if I find anything, I'll be sure to let you know! :) Keep up the awesome work, my friend!

-Fox
Cora'dAgain chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Moar! Please! :)
4629065 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
You did a great job on this chapter! :D I really can't wait for the inevitable showdown with the Lupescu brothers who I already love. I do love that, while Sully's new abilities are impressive, it's very clear they're going to come at a cost. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
QueenOfGeeks14 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
A great chapter like the rest of them! I'm so impressed with your work! You use very intelligent words and it all weaves together in a wonderful story line!
I'M NOW SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! GAH! I'M SO EXCITED! XD XD XD
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Good luck! :3
-QueenOfGeeks14
QueenOfGeeks14 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
THE FEEEEEELS!
Hola! This story is fantastic! I hope you update more soon! _
4629065 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
This is definitely going in an interesting direction and I really do want to see what happens. I think you've nailed the feel of the show pretty well along with adding your own little spice to it. You have to really feel for Sully though. :( That's gotta be rough.
4629065 chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
This is off to a cute and interesting start! Is it weird that I like Quentin? Because I kinda like him. I do think I watched that episode and you got his personality down pat, I think. I also enjoyed the "rude gesture" Squeaky gave. I got excited about the idea of mobsters showing up, too, Sully. I just watched me some Goodfellas so I'm ready for some mobsters in fic. Although I assume Joe Pesci isn't gonna show up to shoot people LOL. Sully's fight with the fax machine brought out some of that Pesci anger though. You're doing a great job with this and I can't wait to read more. :)

Random aside: I read "Medical Bay" as Michael Bay at first and all I could think was "That's a horrible place to take your sick people. He'll just explode them."
Mystanthos chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Great!
Terrell Mack chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
i love Gabriela she s a goo friend