Reviews for Bloodstream
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I just started playing TMGS2 the other day, and I immediately went after Shiba the moment I saw him. He's so sweet and awww he's good with animals! I'm delaying finishing his route because I don't want it to end yet. I'm in love with his character currently, with Saeki being second, so this fic pulled my heartstrings and fiddled painfully with them. I like this because it isn't so text-heavy, and you kept from over-elaborating things. That really helps when you want to make readers think and comprehend and just feel what exactly is going on. Thank you for writing this!
yakushino chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
zzzz, bad ending for Katsumi
nabe chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
My kokoro broke into a million pieces at the last line ;o;

and it did because it was so beautiful and moving ;u; Shiba can have my feels and love! ;u;
Daisy-Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is awesome!
I like angst story and this one just hit the spot. XD
Poor Shiba still musing over Daisy when she had long moved on.
I enjoy reading for writing the story! XD
minamishiho chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
omg, this is really something.

i imagine this story happens a few years after saeki bf ending. of course shiba is the one who ditched by heroine. when i read this story, what maybe happened to dearest shiba after that ending, i really want to hug him and whisper, "don't worry, i still love you." *then smacked by tatsuko nee-chan*

it's angst, not really my liking, but i found my self really like this story!
Clementine chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That... has to be the most perfect piece of fanfic I have ever read. Seriously. It's awesome.

Such a shame there isn't more reviews!

Lovely, really.

Excuse me, I'm going to read this once more and then roll over to my side and cry like a baby.