Reviews for Forget Me Not
the iz chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
i know i'm really late in finishing this but i finally got around to it, and i loved it :) you're an excellent writer and the happy ending was nicely done. thanks!
the iz chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
hahahaha 'professor snape' XD i'm enjoying emma's POV.
Aphrael-08 chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
I really like how Belle being brave isn't about slaying monsters or giant magic fights like Emma (though she can do that), but simply about being able to face a bad day and keep making progress. The definition of brave you wrote is awesome. Thanks for a great story!

(I also liked how you wrote Belle into everything, so we'd see her intrude in odd places in the story as much as she must have been intruding into Jane's life)
fionafox81 chapter 33 . 5/7/2014
I've been reading this the last few days and I want to say it's bloody brilliant, well done!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
Excellent story!
Lynabelle chapter 33 . 4/10/2014
Happy endings, yay! I love it! I thought that it was going to end sadly but nope! Rumbelle is happy, which is what I really want to see them as.
emospritelet chapter 33 . 4/7/2014
Really lovely story - thank you for sharing it with us x
Grace5231973 chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
I have hope they will find Bae and he can make amends!
Grace5231973 chapter 32 . 4/6/2014
About time! I loved it sans the Emma interruption!
jewel415 chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
Awesomeness! Really a delightful read from word one. : ) Will look forward to whatever else you offer and know I won't be disappointed. Thanks so much.
Rumplesnape chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
that was a wonderful story i really loved it, thank you so much to wrote it... Probably one of the best i have read... Hope to read another from you, and thanks again !
deweymay chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
Sad smile and happy tears. Loved it so much, thank you.
Robin4 chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
Oh, that as lovely. Every last bit of it, but particularly this ending. And Belle coming back. So perfect. Well done!
AngellaCrickett chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
There could really not have been a better ending to this story... down to the last line you have dedicated so much time to us! I have loved this story for so long I am a bit sad that it is over! thank you so much! Fantastic job!
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
That was really sweet. A sequel when they see Bae? Where was Henry here? No Henry?