Reviews for Forget Me Not
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 33 . 4/16
Excellent story!
Lynabelle chapter 33 . 4/10
Happy endings, yay! I love it! I thought that it was going to end sadly but nope! Rumbelle is happy, which is what I really want to see them as.
emospritelet chapter 33 . 4/7
Really lovely story - thank you for sharing it with us x
Grace5231973 chapter 33 . 4/6
I have hope they will find Bae and he can make amends!
Grace5231973 chapter 32 . 4/6
About time! I loved it sans the Emma interruption!
jewel415 chapter 33 . 4/6
Awesomeness! Really a delightful read from word one. : ) Will look forward to whatever else you offer and know I won't be disappointed. Thanks so much.
Rumplesnape chapter 33 . 4/6
that was a wonderful story i really loved it, thank you so much to wrote it... Probably one of the best i have read... Hope to read another from you, and thanks again !
deweymay chapter 33 . 4/6
Sad smile and happy tears. Loved it so much, thank you.
Robin4 chapter 33 . 4/5
Oh, that as lovely. Every last bit of it, but particularly this ending. And Belle coming back. So perfect. Well done!
AngellaCrickett chapter 33 . 4/5
There could really not have been a better ending to this story... down to the last line you have dedicated so much time to us! I have loved this story for so long I am a bit sad that it is over! thank you so much! Fantastic job!
crazykat77 chapter 33 . 4/5
That was really sweet. A sequel when they see Bae? Where was Henry here? No Henry?
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 33 . 4/5
That was a great story. Different too. I loved the fact thatBelle chose to use other name, ans Jane seems appropriate. Thank you for the story!
jewel415 chapter 32 . 4/5
Thank you for this wonderful story and for giving them a happy ending. I just love Rumple and Belle-can't stand what is happening to them on OUAT. So thanks again, for just a wonderful read. : )
crazykat77 chapter 32 . 4/5
Aw! That was absolutely lovely
ecinspired chapter 32 . 4/5
Wonderful, romantic, lovely chapter!