Reviews for Kinky Love
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 8/2
yummy. good job xD
Omfg phew I feel like such a perv but damn was that the hottest lemon ive ever read! 3
Casbriel chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Love it :-)
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
consider my earlier suggestion and also this...

harry as a sex slave and voldemort is teaching him how sex slaves should behave, like How to be a Sex Slave 101 or something like that

Harry got a little bit too friendly with Draco and Voldemort is set on some publicly embarrassing sexual punishments for Harry

Harry has little present for Voldy and is wearing a rather provocative lingerie, waiting for Voldy's return home

Voldy's fav food is of course his little Harry and this time he had decided to spice up their sex time with some food along. [like maybe putting some whip cream on certain parts, baby tomatoes goes up in Harry's arse...(in my fic I made the dominant insert the baby tomato inside the sub and give the sub the option of gettting it out himself or the dom will pound in to his ass with the tomato still being in him)]

how about some kinky doctor and patient time?

LOL I ended up giving too much suggestion...sorry but I really love your story, the smut is awesome! mind-blowing and definitely filled with lemony goodness.
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
can I suggest an imitation of a rape scene? rape scenes are hot if they ended nicely
YaoiGirl chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
So hot. Anyone who hates this, is an idiot.
GreenDrkness chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
I have an idea you can create a potion accident so Harry would get cat ears and a tail
I love your lemons always fulfilling my inner pervert
Keep on the writes
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
This story has satisfied my inner pervert -nya
Keep on the writes(meaning write more of this)
animeluv96 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I love this story! It's so hot! I don't know if you are still writing for this story but could you do a chapter where Harry and Voldie do it in front of bellatrix and taunt her? I would love that so much, I hate bellatrix with a fiery passion of a thousand suns! If you kill her afterwords I wouldn't be against that :P
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Bwahahahahhahaaaa! Poor Harry, he just can't get anything done for his kinky lover wanting to bother him no matter where he goes. XD Nice!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2013 the fuck do I say that was some pretty good shit. Lol. Like fucking awesome slash hun, so gon read the rest of your stories... ahhhh nothing like a nice dose of yaoi to cheer up your day. XD
Almondeyez93 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Hahah, you should totally do one where Voldie is a priest and harry comes to his confessional, all "Forgive me father, for I have sinned" deliciousness.
Motaku1235 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Why all the flames? It's hot smutty sex between Voldy and Harry. What more do you WANT?
Plus I didn't find any noticeable faults with the grammar. Perhaps a few misplaced commas. But that didn't phase me in the least. Good job!
flaming rose chapter 3 . 7/17/2013

Did u hear that?

That was the sound of my brain exploding from the pure awesomeness of ur story!
Toko Kyotaro chapter 1 . 7/15/2013